Video Cruise Review: Millennium May 12, 2012 - After Dry Dock!

BILL-WI

Thanks for the videos Bill! I can't wait to get on Millie next summer! Only 12 1/2 months to wait! :)

The Panama Canal full transit is on my bucket list of things to do and it just got moved higher up on the list! Maybe that will be my "Empty Nest" cruise when my youngest heads to college in 6 years!

Thank you so much for sharing your great memories. This makes us want to do another Panama cruise. We love your YouTube theater......very well done.

We will be on Millennium next April when she goes to Asia.

Thank you! I've been dying to see the Celebrity Suites new balcony. As a skeptic I didn't believe they actually added them until I saw for myself!

Great job! Thanks for posting.

Thanks for the videos Bill! I can't wait to get on Millie next summer! Only 12 1/2 months to wait! :)

The Panama Canal full transit is on my bucket list of things to do and it just got moved higher up on the list! Maybe that will be my "Empty Nest" cruise when my youngest heads to college in 6 years!

Thank you so much for sharing your great memories. This makes us want to do another Panama cruise. We love your YouTube theater......very well done.

We will be on Millennium next April when she goes to Asia.

Watched both parts and felt like you "took me with you"! :D

Takemewithyou :)

Thanks to all of you for the kind words!

BILL

Bill, Thanks so much for this most impressive video and commentary of your cruise. It was nice to see John and Betty again. We sailed with them on a transatlantic on the Equinox. I have a question for you, could you please give me the name of the tour company you used in Colon, Panama (Elvis was your tour guide). My DH and I will be on the Infinity in December 2013 from Miami to Valpariso and would like to contact them to set up a tour.

Thanks........Sandy

Thanks Bill! That was awesome. Patrick and I will be on the Millenium in about 3 weeks. We've been to many of those ports you were at, especially loved seeing Columbia again!

Ellen

Enjoy your cruise, I love Alaska!

You did an amazing job! I like the format you use. Thanks:p

Thank you!

Bill, Thanks so much for this most impressive video and commentary of your cruise. It was nice to see John and Betty again. We sailed with them on a transatlantic on the Equinox. I have a question for you, could you please give me the name of the tour company you used in Colon, Panama (Elvis was your tour guide). My DH and I will be on the Infinity in December 2013 from Miami to Valpariso and would like to contact them to set up a tour.

Thanks........Sandy

In Colon we did a tour that went to the locks to watch ships go through, followed by a beach break. The water was very warm! (Google tour with Mario)

Excellent videos Bill. Intrigued by the Chef's Table segment. Is this something you can book, if so how did you make a reservation. Is it something only available on certain nights ? Many thanks.

Excellent videos Bill. Intrigued by the Chef's Table segment. Is this something you can book, if so how did you make a reservation. Is it something only available on certain nights ? Many thanks.

It was the first one they ever had on Millennium. We just happen to be in the right place, at the right time, and with the right people. LUCK!

BILL

It was the first one they ever had on Millennium. We just happen to be in the right place, at the right time, and with the right people. LUCK!

BILL

Darn! I was hoping there was some way to book the Chef's Table! I love to cook and would love to experience that,

BTW - where outside Milwaukee are you from? I grew up in Greendale (south side of Milwaukee). I still have family in Muskego.

Darn! I was hoping there was some way to book the Chef's Table! I love to cook and would love to experience that,

BTW - where outside Milwaukee are you from? I grew up in Greendale (south side of Milwaukee). I still have family in Muskego.

The North Shore area. Lived here all my life!

BILL

What a fabulous review....great combination of pictures and information-- never dragging--always waiting to see what happens next! I will tell you that next for me is to research a Panama Canal cruise!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Thanks for the kind words, Gail!

I love doing the Panama Canal cruise, the perfect mix of sea days and ports (for me).

BILL

SIR ! Superbly done :):cool:. Thank you for the effort, the quality and the calibre of your production. If you were to submit '' trailers'' to Celebrity, you would for sure deserve an offer to ''talk business''... Your production is by far and away the best I've seen from cruise lines themselves, to say nothing of other cruisemates similarly talented...but not to your level.

Having done the full crossing twice, I'm still amazed...even more so re-living it through your theatre. We've been on Millie X2 ( as well as other members of the ''M'' class ) .....next up for us: A fully solsticized ''ex'' M class.....( Been on Connie last summer and thought her solsticization was going far enough ).

Thank you again.

Cheers

;)

Bill, did you have a tour booked in PQ Guatemala or did you just hire a guide when you got to Antigua? How did you get there? Any must sees or dos? I am doing a 48 day sailing around South America, LA-NYC February 3, 2013 and we port there.

Your presentation was the best I have ever seen. Thank you.

It was just like being on the cruise.

Outstanding job! I know this was a huge amount of work but the end product was well worth it.

Thanks

Thank you for the very kind words. When I need a quick trip out of reality, I watch the video...it takes me back to the fun, sun and relaxation.

SIR ! Superbly done :):cool:. Thank you for the effort, the quality and the caliber of your production. If you were to submit '' trailers'' to Celebrity, you would for sure deserve an offer to ''talk business''... Your production is by far and away the best I've seen from cruise lines themselves, to say nothing of other cruisemates similarly talented...but not to your level.

Having done the full crossing twice, I'm still amazed...even more so re-living it through your theatre. We've been on Millie X2 ( as well as other members of the ''M'' class ) .....next up for us: A fully solsticized ''ex'' M class.....( Been on Connie last summer and thought her solsticization was going far enough ).

Thank you again.

Cheers

;)

WOW, thanks for all of the wonderful words about the video. I am glad you enjoyed it!

Bill, did you have a tour booked in PQ Guatemala or did you just hire a guide when you got to Antigua? How did you get there? Any must sees or dos? I am doing a 48 day sailing around South America, LA-NYC February 3, 2013 and we port there.

Your presentation was the best I have ever seen. Thank you.

We took the ship's transportation to Antigua and hired the guide at the drop off point in Antigua (there are plenty available). The guide was $10.00 per person. Make sure to chat with the guide before you hire them, to make sure you can understand them and to get a feel of what they think you should see. We had a small group of just 8 people. The people that purchased the ship's full package were in groups of up to 50!:eek::eek:

BILL

Thanks Bill for the great video review! We're going on the Panama cruise on Infinity out of San Diego ending in Ft. Lauderdale in November. After watching your review, I'm even more excited about the cruise. You gave me some great ideas for shore excursions. Thanks again!

Archived