Sensation and future cruise certificate

schreader

I'm cruising on the sensation in October. I want to book a cruise on the Breeze for February 2014. Do they sell the future cruise certificates on the sensation? How do they work? We would be booking two cabins on the breeze, can I buy and use two?

We are going to be on the Sensation on Oct. 4th. You have to buy the certificate before you book the next cruise. We usually buy 2, one in each of our names. That way if you have to book 2 cabins you can book with one of you in each room and just switch when you get on board. The person who's name is on the certificate has to be booked in that cabin.

You could book with two FCCs with two cabins, and put one of you in each cabin.

You can book onboard, or buy the FCCs to come home and book. If you bring them home, make sure each FCC is in a different name. One for the wife and one in the husbands name if you are going to split up and book in two different cabins.

The Sensation is one of three or so ships that does not currently sell FCCs onboard. I am sailing her in Dec and bummed that I can't get any. Announcement of the ships that don't sell them was made on John Heald's FB page maybe 6-8 weeks ago and you can likely verify here on CC and/or on Carnivals Boards.

Do they sell them on the sensation? Can I purchase one in my husbands name even though he will not be with me? What are the benefits?

Sounds like that is one of the 4 ships they do not sell them on.

No you cant buy one anyone in someone else's name. I assumed he would be sailing with you. sorry.

You will have to wait until you are on a ship that sells the FCCs and buy a few then.

From goccl:

Rolled out in the first quarter of 2010, this exciting program allows guests traveling on all Carnival Ships

(with the exception of the Carnival Imagination, Carnival Paradise, Carnival Sensation and the Carnival Victory) the opportunity to book their Future Carnival Vacation on board.

You can't book a cruise on board because there is no future cruise desk on those four ships.

Just got off the Sensation 2 weeks ago.....sorry no FCC desk so you won't be able to get one and they don't let you buy them directly from Carnival when you get back like the used too.

Just buy them when you see them!! We got the royal SC#@w when we went to buy one on the Sensation!!! Our lady at carnival told us they would be on the boat to purchase!! NO THEY WERE NOT!! We used it on this small cruise thinking we'd get one for our big cruise in Sept. on the Dream! Oh well we learned our lesson! But them when you see them!!

If you call within a week of getting off the Sensation you can buy a FCC 1-800-438-6744

or any one of the Carnival Ships as far as that matters...if you forget to buy one while onboard you can call them within a week

If you call within a week of getting off the Sensation you can buy a FCC 1-800-438-6744

or any one of the Carnival Ships as far as that matters...if you forget to buy one while onboard you can call them within a week

Not anymore.

You can only buy them on the ships that sell them. If your ship does not sell them or you forgot to buy one, you're out of luck. Carnival will no longer sell the certificates after the cruise.

They used to only sell them on 4 ships, thats why I bought a stack of them back a few years ago, because they had not said they were expanded the program to sell them on so many other ships.

I still have some of that stack from when they were good for 5 years.

Archived