Bahamas or Cozumel?

TravelGal22

I happen to like the Bahamas for many reasons, but while Bahamas has some nice beaches, I think you cant beat Cozumel, for great deals. Bahamas more expensive, and the beaches close to the cruise ship will be quite crowded and pricey. Cozumel gets some great reviews on Nachi Cocum, and I read some good reviews of Mr Sancho and Paradise beach. I did one through the cruiseline, and liked it a lot, and was happy with the price too. But when I go next time, probably will choose one of the others, just based on the reviews of others who post here. Whatever you choose, have a great time.:)

I'd choose Cozumel over the Bahamas any day! Nachi Cocum is the place to go in Cozumel. $50 gets you unlimited drinks and a 3 course lunch and chairs under a palapa at the beach. Lots of photos in my Liberty review (see link in my signature).

I agree 100%:D

Cruised the Paradise this past January out of Tampa. Really enjoyed it. Colors are a litle funky in the rooms, however, bathrooms are bigger than on some larger ships. Easy to navigate. Food was very good in my opinion. Stateroom service and waitstaff service was just about perfect.

Oh, and on your other question, we are in the Cozumel camp. :D

We went to Nachi last may and loved it. Do not ask me why we chose Mr Sanchos this time but it was wall to wall chairs and tables. Felt like a sardine the entire day and it wasn't even crowded. It's Nachi next time, hands down! Have a great cruise!

Cruised the Paradise this past January out of Tampa. Really enjoyed it. Colors are a litle funky in the rooms, however, bathrooms are bigger than on some larger ships. Easy to navigate. Food was very good in my opinion. Stateroom service and waitstaff service was just about perfect.

Oh, and on your other question, we are in the Cozumel camp. :D

Glad to hear. Read some bad reviews about Paradise. A couple of people on my other thread liked it but it seems more liked the Sensation and that is the one that goes to the Bahamas.

Glad to hear. Read some bad reviews about Paradise. A couple of people on my other thread liked it but it seems more liked the Sensation and that is the one that goes to the Bahamas.

You may have been reading reviews of her when she was based in California. We went to Grand Cayman and Cozumel out of Tampa. She had just recently relocated from Cali to Fla. Serenity Deck (adults only) was very nice.

Enjoy your cruise whichever one you choose.

We haven't been to the Bahamas yet. We're going to Nassau in December.

But, we loved our day in Coz! We chose to go to Chankanaab Park and loved it. They charge and entry fee and drinks and food are extra, but the park is beautiful. Picture are in my review linked below.

Has anyone cruised on the Paradise recently?

Cruised on Paradise May 10 2012. Most public areas have been updated at last dry dock, cabins are a little worn, however we had a great cruise with great service and as always, FUN. I have been to Bahamas and Cozumel both several times, but would choose Cozumel out of the two. We loved Salsa and Salsa, was great fun. I have also done Chankanaab State Park for snorkeling(take beach shoes, it's rocky), and mini power boats. Lots of fun but bumpy ride. Have a great trip.

Archived