Bahamas or Cozumel?

TravelGal22

I started another thread about deciding between the Sensation and the Paradise. Which port is best was mentioned but I would like to get more opinions. We will probably do something laid back like go to a nice beach wear drinks are served.

I'd choose Cozumel over the Bahamas any day! Nachi Cocum is the place to go in Cozumel. $50 gets you unlimited drinks and a 3 course lunch and chairs under a palapa at the beach. Lots of photos in my Liberty review (see link in my signature).

I started another thread about deciding between the Sensation and the Paradise. Which port is best was mentioned but I would like to get more opinions. We will probably do something laid back like go to a nice beach wear drinks are served.

google Nachi Cocum.Sounds perfect for you we have been three times

Yes, I checked it out. Looks nice. Do they bring you drinks on the beach or do you have to get them? Are drinks watered down?

we prefer the swim up bar and hot tub but they will bring your food and drinks to the beach for you.

we tip a $20 when we arrive and they try to kill us with drinks ;)

Also, are the umbrellas scarce at Nachi Cocum? Husband can't sit out in the heat without it.

We had no problems. Not actually an umbrella per say put as you can see but more of a thatch roof thing...

DSC00263.JPG

DSC00266.JPG

DSC00271.JPG

DSC00278.JPG

I actually loved the POOL!!!!

Bahamas are definitly boring. I would choose Cozumel and the Paradise. My favorite place though is Mr. Sanchos. All inclusive. no buffet. order from the menu all day long. $45 per person. or for $90 per person, you can have a private cabana including a massage for two along with the dedicated waiter all day.... booked through beach tours

Bahamas are definitly boring. I would choose Cozumel and the Paradise. My favorite place though is Mr. Sanchos. All inclusive. no buffet. order from the menu all day long. $45 per person. or for $90 per person, you can have a private cabana(with a bed instead of beach chairs) including a massage for two along with the dedicated waiter all day.... booked through beach tours

this site will not allow me to post a link....it keeps breaking the link. but i can tell you that the deposit is only $5 and you pay the rest upon arrival. took five kids with us (teen-adult kids that is) and noone complained all day. everyone is very attentive. drinks are not watered down. this is not through Carnival, but well worth the money.

It seems like this is the cheerleader board for Nachi. We did Paradise Beach and loved it in March. $2 chairs, $12 to play on the toys. Yes you buy your own food but it wasn't horribly priced.

I'd choose Cozumel too. We, like someone else posted, were bored in Nassau.

Shawn

Archived