2 Weeks Till Carnival Freedom

Hello all. Well I never thought my cruise would get here, but I am less that 2 weeks till I sail. I have really enjoyed and utilized lots of information from previous reviews. I am planning to do a very extensive review for you all when I get back. A way to give back if you would. So if anyone would like any specific information to assist you in the planning for your cruise, please provide me with any questions or things to look for when I get on the ship. I will be staying at the Embassy Suites in FT. Lauderdale one night pre-cruise and our ports are going to be Grand Turks, San Juan, St. Marteen, and St. Thomas.

Have a great time Rob! I'm probably going to book the ES for my pre-cruise night as well, it seems like there is a good selection of stores to walk to in that area.

I sailed the Freedom last year and am sailing her again in December. She is a great ship, you'll have a blast!

Just got off the Freedom last Sunday,it is a great ship and a freindly crew.Don't miss the Beatles show and go early.They play many clips drom when the Beatles first started out on the screen.It is one of the best shows we have seen on a ship.Have fun!!!

We stayed in the embassy suites in fort lauderdale for our cruise on the liberty and we loved it so much that we booked it again for this year. There is a pizza place across the street that will deliver to the front desk and it's the best pizza I have ever had. Can't remember the name, but if your ask the front desk they will know. Also there is a grocery store behind the embassy suites, perfect for last minute stuff. They have a great pool area, and of course the free drinks and snacks in the late afternoon everyday! The breakfast is great too! Can't wait to stay there again in August!

We're sailing on the Freedom in October and staying at Embassy Suites as well the night before. Have fun on your trip.

Very jealous, can't wait for mine to finally get here.

Hey I will also be going on the Freedom Aug25th. My father has booked me as a surprise for my step-mom, lil brother & lil cousin (17) being they are in NY & I go to school here in Gainesville, Fl. I haven't seen them since our last cruise on RC in 2011, so I am very excited.

a few pics from the embassy suites fort lauderdale

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

I cant find any pics of our room, but it was a nice suite.

Archived