Carnival Freedom 6 Day Review with pictures

Wow,, what a review.. We are torn between a back to back on this ship Jan 26th or grand princess Jan 12.. you did a great job.. It is a colorful ship but looks like fun. does it have a big atrium area like the princess ships have? can you order room service for breakfast? I am now leaning towards the Freedom.. I want to be on a ship for my bday feb 1 and we would be if we went with the Freedom over the Grand.. Hmmm , you made this a bit easier.

Yes, the Freedom does have a nice atrium. Here is a pic:

560413_10150959912544721_767362481_n.jpg

And yes, you can order room service for breakfast. You just fill out the door hanger the night before and it will get to you in the time you asked. I had a little trouble one night in not receiving it, but I think the door hanger got turned around because the Snoozin' door hanger was still out there, so they probably didn't see the room service door hanger.

Here is a pic of room service breakfast:

197713_10150959945394721_1777301459_n.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Thank you so much for posting!!! Finally a Freedom review with pics!! We are sailing on her for spring break next Saturday and loved your review!!:)

I've also got a freedom review with pics + a link to my picasa album (in my signature)... one can never have enough freedom, lol

That was a great review, I was on the Freedom Sept 30, 2012 and it was my favorite Carnival ship to date.

I'm going on the Breeze soon, so maybe that will change. Still love the Freedom and the balcony on the Lido deck was great.

That was a great review, I was on the Freedom Sept 30, 2012 and it was my favorite Carnival ship to date.

I'm going on the Breeze soon, so maybe that will change. Still love the Freedom and the balcony on the Lido deck was great.

Thanks! Enjoy the Breeze, I bet she'll be amazing! Hopefully I will sail on her someday! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Enjoyed your Great Photo Review...especially those close shots of the food...our waiter always told us the Warm Chocolate Melting Cake with the two ice creams was the Mickey Mouse Version (it looks like a mouse face on the plate). :)

Thanks! Yes, I've heard of that before. LOL! I never asked for it that way, but they always gave it to me like that, which I actually liked better because I was able to eat more of the cake when I had the extra ice cream. :)

Archived