Explorer Cruise Compass - 9 day sailing

We just got back from the 5/24/2012 sailing. I've got the all 9 daily Cruise Compasses in PDF form. If you'd like them, send me an email (pokrchick <at> yahoo <dot> com) and I'll send them to you.

We had a great time! Incredibly fun and relaxing - just what we were hoping for. After the first day or so, the weather couldn't have been better. Bright and sunny but not too hot - just perfect!

We were on the Explorer in 2004 and it's still just as impressive. Well maintained for the most part. I'm not one to be too nit-picky about things. We were in a JS and really enjoyed all the space. The staff was great, something I've found pretty typical on RC.

All in all, I couldn't have asked for a better vacation! (well, except that it would have been nice not to have to leave at the end!) :cool:

We just got back from the 5/24/2012 sailing. I've got the all 9 daily Cruise Compasses in PDF form. If you'd like them, send me an email (pokrchick <at> yahoo <dot> com) and I'll send them to you.

We had a great time doing the 9 nite cruise back in 2009. So much so that we recently booked an 11 niter on-board the Ex for next year. Woo hoo! :)

Thanks so much for sending me these. Nice to be able to get a high quality scan and in color to boot! I appreciate you doing this for us. Just over two weeks and I'll be on the Explorer! Can't wait!:)

I will be on the Explorer July 5 sailing. We will be in St. Maarten on a Monday. We dock from12:15 through 8 pm. I have a couple of questions:

- Did you dock in st. Maarten on time?

- What time were you allowed off the ship?

- Were the shops in Phillipsburg opened into the early evening hours?

We would like to get off at St. Maarten as soon as possible. We will be renting a car. After a few hours at the beach, we would like to do some shopping in Phillipsburg. If the OP (or anyone else) knows any of these answers, I would really appreciate any information that you can give me. TIA

(cross-posted on another thread)

BTW, thanks for your email of the compass. I was surprised to see that the ship time changes twice during the cruise due to the time zone difference in Bermuda!

Edited by khm1

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi traveler,

I saw the posts that you have the 9-day explorer of the seas compass program. Can you send me a copy to mdoers AT gsu DOT edu

I will be traveling on explorer of the seas with my Mother for her 81st birthday!!!

Thank you!!!

• 3 weeks later...