Average age?

Room7

What is the average age of cruise goers?

I will be on the Splendor in August. Our group ranges from 18-30.

Tons factor into that as far as age goes. You have time of year, ship, port, cost, etc.

But my guess is that depending on when school starts you will have a younger crowd.

Tons factor into that as far as age goes. You have time of year, ship, port, cost, etc.

But my guess is that depending on when school starts you will have a younger crowd.

Agree...We were on a HAL for a 10 day.. We were 60 at the time and felt like we the youngest on the ship...but the ship did party, but to a slightly different beat.

It was school time and very few kids.

It seems that the longer the trip the older the crowd, maybe because us retired folks have no life.....lol

Next cruise we were the old guys and there were 1700 kids I think and everyone of them ran past us yelling...lol

Cruised out of Long Beach and San Pedro many times. The age range has been infant to Really Old. We know he was old because his shirt said, "I am the Really Old Guy!" He was celebrating his 100th birthday.

I have seen all ages. It depends on the time of the cruise and how long of a cruise you are on

I have noticed many younger crowds on the short 4-5 day cruises as opposed to the 7 day!! But I have never felt that OMG, I am the youngest on this cruise. I promise you that it will be a wonderful cruise reguardless;)

Archived