Super Detailed Reviews : Opinions Please

room010

so if I have to wade thru the taxi driver's name..and the menu board at starbucks..and the new capris that were SUCH a deal and just perfect for the shore excursion in grand cayman.. how about some salacious details?? what went on between the sheets? why

did you leave that part out? inquiring minds want to know....

Pics of cabins, restaurants, public spaces etc on the ship be very useful. Also pics of ports visited and other places that give me a good "feel" for a place or event. I guess my pet hate is food pics. Your greasy burger n fries or soggy, melting dessert or flourescent poolside cocktail on or off the ship just isn't very interesting or appealing: sorry.

I like long reviews so long as there are pictures. However, there is one currently going on the Royal Caribbean forum that is way too long even for me. Also there are no pictures. I enjoyed it at first but they have written a novel and are only up to day 3 of the cruise!

Its also to nice to read a day by day review, but it sucks having to wait a week for the next part of the review

If I am reading a review, then it is likely because I will be travelling on that ship. I like the reviews that give me the pros and cons of that ship, along with a couple of hints for special things to look for on board.

It's unlikely that I will be doing the same itnerary as the person who wrote the review, so information about their taxi ride, or pre-cruise hotel, aren't useful to me. I will look for that type of information in the forum for that port.

I like long reviews so long as there are pictures. However, there is one currently going on the Royal Caribbean forum that is way too long even for me. Also there are no pictures. I enjoyed it at first but they have written a novel and are only up to day 3 of the cruise!

Its also to nice to read a day by day review, but it sucks having to wait a week for the next part of the review

That one is exactly what I'm talking about. It's a doozy :D

Archived