Guest Registration Issue?

Don P

Received an e-mail from my TA this morning with an Oceania attachment asking us to complete our guest registrations. This was odd since we had completed them months ago. We resubmitted them AND contacted Oceania directly to ensure that they had been received and processed. According to the Oceania representative they indeed had been received but she couldn't tell if they had just been received or filed earlier. In any event they are done and submitted. Then I logged into my Oceania account and couldn't ascertain whether or not they had been completed. I don't know if their system is updating files or not. Anyone else experience the same problem?

I haven't had that issue, but I just talked to my TA and he is having an issue trying to put the final payment through for our September cruise. Oceania seems to have more than a few issues with administration.

Wonder why so many systems problems lately with Oceania?

I haven't had that issue, but I just talked to my TA and he is having an issue trying to put the final payment through for our September cruise. Oceania seems to have more than a few issues with administration.

Received an e-mail from my TA this morning with an Oceania attachment asking us to complete our guest registrations. This was odd since we had completed them months ago. We resubmitted them AND contacted Oceania directly to ensure that they had been received and processed. According to the Oceania representative they indeed had been received but she couldn't tell if they had just been received or filed earlier. In any event they are done and submitted. Then I logged into my Oceania account and couldn't ascertain whether or not they had been completed. I don't know if their system is updating files or not. Anyone else experience the same problem?

I hate to admit it but this is definitely not a new issue, it has been going on for years..eventually it does get straightened out not to worry!!

Jancruz1

Archived