Beer package for non wine drinkers ?

ecstacy

Just returned from Oasis of the Seas which had an excellant beer promotion. do Marina and Riviera offer any promotions for beer drinkers ?

Can you please explain what you liied about RCI promotion and price?

Aside from buckets and deals, what kinds of beers does Oceania generally have available?

Budweiser, Bud light, Miller Light, Coors Light, Amstel Light, Corona, Becks, Heineken, Grolsch Swing top.

They also carry O'Doul's and Buckler non alcoholic Beer.

On second dayt at the pool bars you buy 8 16 Oz. Bud Or Bud light in a Royal carribean insulated cooler for $39.00 inc tip when you buy a refill you get 8 16 oz. Bud for 26,00 incl tip thats $3.25 a beer unheard of price on a cruise ship.

Budweiser, Bud light, Miller Light, Coors Light, Amstel Light, Corona, Becks, Heineken, Grolsch Swing top.

They also carry O'Doul's and Buckler non alcoholic Beer.

You are right on...again. I looked at pool bar drink menu on Regatta and saw those very brands plus Foster Oil Can. As I like ale I thought the beers election poor, but that is just me. No Bass or Newcastle...not even a Blue Moon wheat.:cool:

On second dayt at the pool bars you buy 8 16 Oz. Bud Or Bud light in a Royal carribean insulated cooler for $39.00 inc tip when you buy a refill you get 8 16 oz. Bud for 26,00 incl tip thats $3.25 a beer unheard of price on a cruise ship.

Are you restricted to Bud?

For ten dollars more ( $49 including tip!) you can drink unlimited beer all day long and no need to carry your cooler to lunch, dinner and any other venue ;). Also having the ability to switch types of beer and any other type drink on the menue (wines, mix drinks and liquors). Wow as a matter of fact you are in drink heaven all day and night without having to keep the ice fresh.

For ten dollars more ( $49 including tip!) you can drink unlimited beer all day long and no need to carry your cooler to lunch, dinner and any other venue ;). Also having the ability to switch types of beer and any other type drink on the menue (wines, mix drinks and liquors). Wow as a matter of fact you are in drink heaven all day and night without having to keep the ice fresh.

WOW! With those beer bar hours I'd need the ice to keep me fresh!:eek:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived