Imagination Boarding Questions

I will be on me second Carnival cruise on Monday the 11th and was wondering what time to get there. Embarkation on my tickets says 12 but is getting there at 10:30 foolish? Most review seem to mention long lines no matter what time they got there.

Also is it the same terminal that the Liberty sails from?

Parking. I am going to just park there but am wondering how far the parking lot is. My parents will arrive later and I don't want them walking far if possible.

If my parents arrive at 12, will the line be out the door and down the block?

They'll let you in pretty early but boarding may not start until after 11. We got there around 10:45 and the lines weren't bad at all. We did have to wait for a short while after check in before they started calling zones.

Imagination sails from terminal D, which I don't think is the Liberty's current terminal but I could be wrong. It's the second last terminal as you head out of that channel.

Have a great time! :D

i think we arrive around 1000 ( were to excited to wait at the hotel any longer! ) the port was damn here empty so much in so the seurity gaurds said t first we couldnt go inside!! ( they change their minds after like 5 mins ) barly a wait. zone 1 pass, we even had to watch the old guest disembark still for a bit! but id rahter wait there and be first on!!

My experience is it's most crowded between 10:00 and 12:00. We boarded the Imagination two weeks ago and arrived at 1:00. We walked right through security and right to the desk. It was empty. We walked right on the ship.

For our cruise May 21st, we got there around 10:30, got right in, through security, not many people upstairs. Originally got a zone 6 card, but they switched it to a zone 1 :) Had to wait maybe 45 minutes for boarding.

We pulled up, dropped bags off with the porters then DH took the car and parked it right across from where we dropped the bags. I was surprised how close we actually got to park!

Embarkation on the Imagination is very quick. Getting there between 10-12PM can be a little crowded but the lines move so quickly. Just make sure you pre-check in and have all the paperwork done before you get there. Makes life and the lines easier:D

Archived