How Do You Know?

hihello

I just got back from a cruise and I am looking to book another in a few months (same one). How do you know which entertainers will be on the ship? I really enjoyed a few of them and would like to cruise when they are working on the ship.

Thanks!

I just got back from a cruise and I am looking to book another in a few months (same one). How do you know which entertainers will be on the ship? I really enjoyed a few of them and would like to cruise when they are working on the ship.

Thanks!

What entertainers are you referring to.......the comedians or the singers and dancers. The comedians move around from ship to ship. The singers and dancers will stay with a certain ship for 6 months and then they all move on to another ship together

Thanks for all the quick replies!

I am mostly referring to hosts. I know one of them said that he only stays on the Miracle...but I do know they get time off, correct?

Thanks for all the quick replies!

I am mostly referring to hosts. I know one of them said that he only stays on the Miracle...but I do know they get time off, correct?

By hosts are you referring to the Cruise Directors? If so, here is the schedule as it stands today:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&key=0Ap2nJKwTAA9sdHhjNktFT1RuSUZfSk9MOVkzS3NkVWc&single=true&gid=0&output=html

By hosts are you referring to the Cruise Directors? If so, here is the schedule as it stands today:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&key=0Ap2nJKwTAA9sdHhjNktFT1RuSUZfSk9MOVkzS3NkVWc&single=true&gid=0&output=html

Oh sweet! Thanks! Weird though...our CD was Hennie and his name isn't there...

I am also referring to the Karaoke host, Piano man, etc.

Archived