HMC Cabana Rental ?

pjtulsa

I see that HAL has a standby list in case a cabana rental is Cancelled.

Does anyone know if Carnival holds any Cabanas out of inventory for rental once on board?

We booked last minute and they are listed as "Sold Out" online and since we are VIP and can board early I am hopeful that they will have at least a few set aside for rental on board. What are my chances if any?

Thanks,

I happen to know that they do "hold" a few for extenuating circumstances. In February we booked the Private Oasis for our group cruise in May. A few weeks later I received a call from the shore excursions manager for CCL. He said that there was a computer glitch and the Oasis should have never shown up as available as it was rented a year in advance by another group. He apologized and said he was going to "comp" us 2 regular cabanas for the inconvenience. I told him I was worried because there was only 2 showing available on the website. He said these were in addition to the 2 showing on the website and that they always "hold" a few for just such circumstances like mine. I don't know how close they release them but thought I'd share that with you!

I happen to know that they do "hold" a few for extenuating circumstances. In February we booked the Private Oasis for our group cruise in May. A few weeks later I received a call from the shore excursions manager for CCL. He said that there was a computer glitch and the Oasis should have never shown up as available as it was rented a year in advance by another group. He apologized and said he was going to "comp" us 2 regular cabanas for the inconvenience. I told him I was worried because there was only 2 showing available on the website. He said these were in addition to the 2 showing on the website and that they always "hold" a few for just such circumstances like mine. I don't know how close they release them but thought I'd share that with you!

Anyone know how to get on waitlist with Carnival? What number to call? I would love to try to get a cabana for our July trip. Tried to reserve on-line but the option to rent one is not showing, doesn't say sold-out like a few other excursions ( my Jax cruise July 7th goes to HMC on Mon) Thanks in advance!

Archived