Princess Suites

gcjstri

Hi There,

My husband and i are planning on booking an Alaska cruise for 2013. We would like to book a suite. Does anyone know if Princess has any perks for booking a suite. We have been a suite many times on NCL and NCL has a lot of perks for people staying in their suites.

Thank you for any info regarding this

cindi :)

Hi There,

My husband and i are planning on booking an Alaska cruise for 2013. We would like to book a suite. Does anyone know if Princess has any perks for booking a suite. We have been a suite many times on NCL and NCL has a lot of perks for people staying in their suites.

Thank you for any info regarding this

cindi :)

If you are considering a mini-suite, there are no perks other than a glass of sparkling wine at embarkation/sailaway.

If you are considering a full suite, here's a link to the list of extensive perks: http://www.princess.com/news/article.jsp?newsArticleId=na828&submit=pk

There is a book in the suite (at the desk) that lists the benefits and gives you info on ordering your DVD movies for the room, etc. Some of the benefits (such as special pillows) need to be requested, others magically appear if you fill out the door tags that your steward will leave in your room for special treats. Sabatini breakfast is a lovely way to start the day...quiet and unrushed. Enjoy! Happy Anniversary!

It was on that .pdf link, I have a printout from a few weeks ago, and now it's gone. It was there when I booked so if they try not to honor it when we sail in a couple of weeks I'm going to go crazy.

My travel agent is going to call and find out what's up.

For those in a suite, how do you book the speciality restaurant on embarkation night? I would assume you head to the restaurant [that you want to dine at] and make a reservation for that night as soon as you get on the ship?

For those in a suite, how do you book the speciality restaurant on embarkation night? I would assume you head to the restaurant [that you want to dine at] and make a reservation for that night as soon as you get on the ship?

Or call the DINE line

Or call the DINE line
On some cruises we have found that the DINE line did not open until later in the day. There is typically a table outside Sabatini's to sign up for Specialty restaurant reservations (Sabatini's, steakhouse and even UBD) on Embarkation day.

It was on that .pdf link, I have a printout from a few weeks ago, and now it's gone. It was there when I booked so if they try not to honor it when we sail in a couple of weeks I'm going to go crazy.

I checked my printout of the .pdf ljnk from a couple of weeks ago and between the bullet point "Priority onboard Shore Excursion reservations" and "Complimentary laundry and professional cleaning, and shoe polishing services" was the bullet point "Unlimited wireless internet access and use of the Internet Cafe". Interested to know what your TA said.

I checked my printout of the .pdf ljnk from a couple of weeks ago and between the bullet point "Priority onboard Shore Excursion reservations" and "Complimentary laundry and professional cleaning, and shoe polishing services" was the bullet point "Unlimited wireless internet access and use of the Internet Cafe". Interested to know what your TA said.

Yes, exactly my experience. I don't think he's heard back yet. Internet was also on the "Suite Amenities" word (or .pdf) file they sent him to forward to me. Will keep you posted....

• 4 weeks later...

It is true - The free internet minutes have been removed from the suite perks!

Archived