All things Carnival Breeze!

Topo Gigio

I am glad I read the thread first before posting my questions, as most of them were answered right here! Awesome.

One remaining question is....What is Chef's Table?

Also, Does anyone know if anytime dining is in both dining rooms or only 1. I really don't like aft dining room because I really feel the engines and the motion,so I would not want to be stuck there.

Thanks again for this great thread. Can't wait to be on the Breeze (12/2/12)

PhoneJoan! :D

We will be there with you.

Boooooook it! You know you want to:D

If tons of positive reviews start flooding in, the price could start creeping up as bookings increase, food for thought...

The day after the ship was launched the TA went up in price!

didn't think of that eek

Also, is there any way to save a thread or a post. I'd like to see this information as I get closer to my cruise? Thanks![/quote

The best thing to do in this case is go to the first page of the Carnival board and you will see search this forum. You click on it and write " all things Breeze" and click on go. Should pop up.

Edited by Topo Gigio

Also, is there any way to save a thread or a post. I'd like to see this information as I get closer to my cruise? Thanks![/quote

The best thing to do in this case is go to the first page of the Carnival board and you will see search this forum. You click on it and write " all things Breeze" and click on go. Should pop up.

If you click on Thread Tool at the top of this thread (right side) and then select Subscribe To This Thread it will be added to your subscribed threads list. You can then choose if you want to be notified when someone posts in the thread and how often.

Then, click on User CP in the main menu bar, left side. This will bring up your Control Panel. On that page you'll see a list of threads that you have subscribed to.

Do you happen to remember the name of your waitstaff person who was from Thailand? We were on the Dream a while back and I am wondering if it was the same person. She was very good!

Sorry I didn't get back to the board more quickly with an answer. Wish I could remember her name, but it isn't coming back to me and DH can't remember either. She was not only fun but every efficient. She did mention she was going to be moving to the Breeze but I don't know when.

Edited by 40yearcruiser

If you click on Thread Tool at the top of this thread (right side) and then select Subscribe To This Thread it will be added to your subscribed threads list. You can then choose if you want to be notified when someone posts in the thread and how often.

Then, click on User CP in the main menu bar, left side. This will bring up your Control Panel. On that page you'll see a list of threads that you have subscribed to.

Do you know how to save a particular post? Thanks for your help.

Do you know how to save a particular post? Thanks for your help.

I don't know of a way to save a specific post, but you can book mark it. In the upper right hand corner of each post is a post number. For example, this one is post number 115. The post number is a link to this post so you can book mark it. How you do that depends on you browser. In Safari I right click on the number and then select Add link to Bookmarks from the menu that pops up. With other browsers there is probably something similar on the right click menu.

Edited by Ron_L

I am looking for opinions for which deck for the aft extended balconies. Hopefully some pics as well. I want to make sure that they have a couch, and not just a chair.

Thanks!

I am looking for opinions for which deck for the aft extended balconies. Hopefully some pics as well. I want to make sure that they have a couch, and not just a chair.

Thanks!

There are some extended balcony pics from someone who had an aft balcony on the maiden voyage and I saw 2 chairs, a small table and a chaise! no couch.

Thanks!

The ones with a couch are for 3 persons and the one with a chair, 2 people. We were booked in one with a chair but quickly switched to a 3 person (couch) on the Freedom last year with only 2 guests and that's how it was explained. If you look at the deck plan it will show you which have the couches.

The ones with a couch are for 3 persons and the one with a chair, 2 people. We were booked in one with a chair but quickly switched to a 3 person (couch) on the Freedom last year with only 2 guests and that's how it was explained. If you look at the deck plan it will show you which have the couches.

I was on the Breeze in cabin 9472 it is a 'aft-wrap' technically but not a premium balcony. You can book 9472 and 9475 as a regular balcony. Staff stair case takes some room from the cabin. These cabins do not have chairs or sofas in the cabin, yet it does have a chaise, two chairs and little table on the balcony.

The cabins color schemes are much more relaxing than other carnival ships. A great deal of the ship came down with a version of the flu. Nasty cough and headaches. I am sure several reviews will be coming shortly but time to catch up on work now.

Have a good day, Ruth

Copy and paste it into a document file.

Yeah, good point. :) I cut and paste stuff that I want to have available off line into Evernote which has a PC client, a Mac client and mobile apps that automatically sync between them.