All things Carnival Breeze!

Topo Gigio

I am not a huge fan of Carnival ships. But what I have seen of the Breeze is amazing. Very classy! Very elegant! and designed perfect!

Now if they would only do away with those singing waiters, we may give her a try ;)

Out of curiosity...how were those not so opaque bathroom walls on the Epic....must have been OK since you're going back for seconds.

I was on the Breeze in cabin 9472 it is a 'aft-wrap' technically but not a premium balcony. You can book 9472 and 9475 as a regular balcony.

Hi Ruth, I'm also booked in 9472 and was wondering whether you have pictures of the cabin?

Also, is it REALLY small inside like some folks claim? Thanks!

Hi Ruth, I'm also booked in 9472 and was wondering whether you have pictures of the cabin?

Also, is it REALLY small inside like some folks claim? Thanks!

Hi Ruth,

We're also booked in this cabin on the 2nd August cruise. Would be interested to hear what you thought of the cabin.

Pam.

Edited by truesdpr

We were in the Blush dining room for late seating. One annoying thing we noticed - the lighting is orange, and they would really crank it up during some of the songs and other announcements. It was a bit jarring - made you feel like you were under a heat lamp (without the heat). I won't say too much about the service in the dining areas as it is a brand new ship, but they had not found their stride just yet when we sailed. Very... slow.

Otherwise, it's a beautiful ship and definitely worth checking out.

The Alchemy Bar: Conquest (10/2012), Glory (11/2012), and Sunshine (4/2013) will get it in 2012 and 2013...Liberty already has it...and those are the only ones per Carnival.

http://www.carnival.com/onboard/bars-lounges/alchemy-bar.aspx

Click "Read More"

Edited by cruiseclues
click Read More

We were in the Blush dining room for late seating. One annoying thing we noticed - the lighting is orange, and they would really crank it up during some of the songs and other announcements. It was a bit jarring - made you feel like you were under a heat lamp (without the heat). I won't say too much about the service in the dining areas as it is a brand new ship, but they had not found their stride just yet when we sailed. Very... slow.

Otherwise, it's a beautiful ship and definitely worth checking out.

Was Ken Byrnes the maitre'd in the Blush Dining Room? :confused: Thanks!

Where is the Deli on the Breeze because where it is on the Dream/Magic is now the Pizzeria because the Blue Iguana Cantina replaced the area where the Pizzeria was.

The only logical place would be on deck 10 in the "Lido Marketplace" section on the deck plan schematic.

http://www.carnival.com/cms/fun/ships/carnival_breeze/default.aspx

MMM Deli, Benjamin on The Dream, he made great Sandwiches in the deli, and always so happy...God I can't wait !!! APRIL IS SOOOO FAR AWAY!!!

Yes, looks like it is in the Lido Marketplace !

I never eat the "deli" sandwiches b/c I just find them so so.

It is supposedly more than 3-D, as in 4-D, with movement and possibly other sensory treats:p. I'm thinking it will be similar to Disneys Philharmagic &/or Star tours, with the occasional squirt of water, smells, puffs of air and of course movement to coincide with the movie.

Carnivals website says Happy Feet 4D, Speed Racer 4D and for the holidays, Polar Express 4D.

I don't know how often the shows will be, but I am certain there will be an extra charge

That's a good description of it. $7 for one show and $14.95 for unlimited entrance during the cruise.

Not sure how many reviews are out there yet. A LOT of of came home sick with upper respiratory/flu symptoms and I am just now feeling better. I may write a review this week.

I read yesterday, that cruise's of more than 10 nights have 3 formal nights.

I am sailing August 2nd and thanks for the thread, this is great info! :D

Twelve day cruises normally have 2 formal nights. That was also my experience on 12-days in the Med on Magic and Dream. Because the inaugural was so port intensive with adding Athens and Izmir we had only one formal night.

Regarding Livorno: Even though CCL reserved the dock 12 months prior to the voyage, Livorno let a large commercial cargo ship dock there and asked Breeze to dock in an area that was much too small for the ship. Consequently, we had an extra day at sea and it was a rough day and night at sea. We docked in Livorno the next day and then Monaco a day late and had to skip Marseilles.

Edited by GlendaleCruiser

"Looks like they always put him on the new ships because I had him on the Splendor when the ship debuted in the USA." (from Topo Gigio)

Yep, we first met him on the Magic last summer in the Mediterranean.

(Love your sign-in name...:D)