All things Carnival Breeze!

Topo Gigio

I was on the Breeze for the Aug 26 sailing and had a great time. Here is a link to my review with lots of pics.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1705453

Thanks, Babybear. What a wonderful review!

We 'did' Med itineraries on both the Dream and the Magic so your pictures brought back fabulous memories for me. After I finish this, I'll be giving some thought as to our next European trip or cruise.

I'm so happy to see the small changes in the cabin and ship decor on the Breeze just so I don't feel like I'm on the Dream and the Magic again.

Also, so good to see your picture of Ken Byrne. I have a feeling he won't be on our 1/14 Breeze cruise but it would be a real nice surprise if he was.

• 2 weeks later...

Also, we drink allot of water so we were going to bring a case on board. I read somewhere that some of the ships won't let you leave soda with the porters to be delivered to the cabin. Is this true on the Breeze. We were able to do it on the Inspiration a few years back.

Hi everyone! I am cruising on the Breeze in November 2013. My question is for anyone that has already cruised her. I am wheelchair dependent. From some of the pictures I have been seeing of the Breeze (serenity and buffet area) look very crowded and narrow. Do you think I will have a problem "fitting" in these areas with my wheelchair?

Buffet will be OK.

Serenity, we always took the stairs, but once up there, should be OK.

Also, we drink allot of water so we were going to bring a case on board. I read somewhere that some of the ships won't let you leave soda with the porters to be delivered to the cabin. Is this true on the Breeze. We were able to do it on the Inspiration a few years back.

We took 2x 12 packs of soda aboard ourselves, then replenished with 2x 6 packs when we were in Venice.

We are cruising on the Breeze in 34 short days!!! I am beyond excited! :) We booked this trip when there were 478 days till we left. The Breeze is such a gorgeous ship, and I can't wait to hang on my balcony (this will be our first cruise having one) on Deck 7. Looking forward to the 8 days, the days at sea to relax and explore all the ship has to offer. So happy I found this thread!!:):)

The rules say you have to carry it on (same with sodas and the single bottle of wine you're allowed...). I know some people who stuck water in their checkin bags and got called to the naughty room before they could get their bags.

Depending on the port, even carrying it in your carry on bags can result in hassle. Last year when cruising out of Miami, I had a six pack of soda bottles in one of my carry-ons, and was delayed nearly 20 minutes for boarding waiting for them to search my bags.

(I watched them take individual water bottles and shake them. Apparently it's become a new thing to try to smuggle clear alcohol in water bottles because they're easy to reseal, but they bubble differently when shaken, so they get caught and confiscated anyway.)

Nowadays I carry water and soda in plastic shopping bags in a duffle, and just before security I pull out the water and soda and send it through on it's own so it's easy for security to examine without having to go through the rest of my stuff.

Nowadays I carry water and soda in plastic shopping bags in a duffle, and just before security I pull out the water and soda and send it through on it's own so it's easy for security to examine without having to go through the rest of my stuff.

We did the same thing last year out of Miami. We kept the beverages separate, seemed to be seamless doing it that way.