All things Carnival Breeze!

Topo Gigio

I'm looking at the deck plans, but I don't see the deli marked anywhere. Where is the deli located on the Breeze?

Thanks!

Its in the middle of the Lido Marketplace. Its not on the sides like the Conquest Class ships. If I remember correctly it is in the 2nd buffet area as you walk aft from the main pool

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that we are organizing a basket weaving cruise on the Breeze Feb. 15, 2014. We are offering beginner to advanced classes. Our web site is http://www.basketweavingcruise.com

Anyone can join in and get our cabin prices, whether you weave or not. just need to book through our travel agent, plus there is a $100.00 ship board credit per cabin.

I was on the Breeze in Jan. and it's a beautiful ship!!

I hope it's ok to post this here.

Sounds fishy !

I hope you don't think my post is fishy. We have had 2 other basket cruises on Carnival. This will be our third. In 2012 we had 132 join us.

Check out the web site, call our Travel Agent, who Carnival recommended to us because she handles large groups.

I will be in 12018 Spa interior this Saturday. Will post pics when I return. Looks much more spacious than a normal interior due it's layout.

Check out...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT95ivkqh-E

We are booked in that same cabin on 2/15/2014 so would love to see any pictures or videos of cabin 12018. Thanks!

We are on the Breeze May 25 and have YTD. Does anyone have the name of a waiter/waitress you really enjoyedin the Sapphire DR? When we were on the Valor in 2010 we read great things about a waitress named Suzana, asked for her from the first night on and had a wonderful dinner everynight! We'd love to be that lucky again this cruise! :)

Hi! We were in the Sapphire dining room Mar 16 - 24 and had Janelle and Hendro as waiters. They were fantastic!!! Have a great cruise! You will love the Breeze!

Thanks so much - if you have a chance we are interested in 12008 so if you have a chance take a peak and I'll check on here after you return. This will be our first time in a spa cabin and on deck 12 and we are really excited. Usually we choose deck 7 in the middle of the ship and have never felt much motion. Thanks again and have a super amazing cruise :)

we are staying in that room in 18 days will post pics when we return ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿

Hi! We were in the Sapphire dining room Mar 16 - 24 and had Janelle and Hendro as waiters. They were fantastic!!! Have a great cruise! You will love the Breeze!

Thanks so much!!! Just what I wanted. :) We're really looking forward to cruising on the Breeze!

Edited by ciera123

• 5 weeks later...
How would you compare the Breeze with other ships you have been on including Dream and Disney ships?

same size as the Dream the decor is much more serene and tropical feeling it did fill more rocky then the Dream but nothing to make you sick

for the size of the ship we really never encountered to many lines except for the comedy club they were lining up an hr before time and we didn't feel like wasting that much time in a line I think they should move the adult only shows to the big Ovation theater so everyone who wants to go can without waiting and waiting in a line and did notice a big line for the BBQ on the last sea day but we didn't try it there are plenty of venues to eat from without having to wait in a long line

I feel the food and service on all our cruises were about the same

all the ships we have sailed on have there pros and cons but I would sail on them all again and have ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿

When did you eat that you didn't see lines? EVERYTHING you did there was lines... lol

Guy's burger was about the only place with no line... the bar of addons was always 6 people deep 3 on each side though

Edited by bizzy2010

When did you eat that you didn't see lines? EVERYTHING you did there was lines... lol

Guy's burger was about the only place with no line... the bar of addons was always 6 people deep 3 on each side though

we go knowing with over 3500 guests there will be lines and I don't think waiting 5-15 minutes is that bad I think the longest I waited in a line was at the Deli for a grilled reuben which I probably waited about 10-12 minutes.... which isn't bad with all the people on board

It depends at what time you go.

we go knowing with over 3500 guests there will be lines and I don't think waiting 5-15 minutes is that bad I think the longest I waited in a line was at the Deli for a grilled reuben which I probably waited about 10-12 minutes.... which isn't bad with all the people on board

I completely agree with this line of thinking. I have gladly waited as long as 30 minutes in the Mongolian Wok line.