All things Carnival Breeze!

Topo Gigio

Can anyone tell me if the lido buffet has trays to carry our food to the table. TIA

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Unfortunately most of the buffets no longer have trays - however they do have these large 'platters' to carry your food - but it is tricky - you usually need to go get your drink after that, maybe even dessert if you had no room on your plate!- but I believe the cutlery/napkins are arleady on the tables.....

Im SOOOOO ready for you to go and come back with another Review.. Woooo Have a Ball boo :)

Does anyone know what Maitre'ds are on the Breeze right now?? I had Ken the last two times and I know he is either on Holiday or the Sunshine. He was seriously the best.

Unfortunately most of the buffets no longer have trays - however they do have these large 'platters' to carry your food - but it is tricky - you usually need to go get your drink after that, maybe even dessert if you had no room on your plate!- but I believe the cutlery/napkins are arleady on the tables.....

Thanks so much! I remembered having trays on the Fascination and that was really helpful. Oh we'll not having a tray is not going to effect my cruising happiness one bit! 117 more days to go.

Tray ?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Forums mobile app

To carry my salad, dinner plate, drink and a piece of cake to a table to eat so as not to have to make multiple trips of course. ;). I do understand Carnival's decision to eliminate the trays though. I have seen some loaded down trays before... such waste..smh. But, I think it's a pain trying to juggle my stuff! lol

To carry my salad, dinner plate, drink and a piece of cake to a table to eat so as not to have to make multiple trips of course. ;). I do understand Carnival's decision to eliminate the trays though. I have seen some loaded down trays before... such waste..smh. But, I think it's a pain trying to juggle my stuff! lol

So very true

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Forums mobile app

Hello fellow Breezers! We are booked in October on the Breeze and our balcony 8D room numbers are 8301, 8305 and 8309.

My question is, there appears to be a round area that sticks our a bit below us and I don't know what it is. I suspect it is a hot tub area but I am hoping someone who has sailed in one of these rooms can verify that. And if so, is it lit. When we booked this cruise she wasn't even sailing yet so we were kind of choosing rooms blindly. I love the water view and am just hoping that this isn't annoying below us.

Thanks so much!

Hey cwmcaa, we were on the Breeze last month and had several balcony cabins right above the hot tub. If you are just sitting in your chairs on the balcony, they can not see you as the hot tubs do not stick out that far. The only issue I had was on sea days when families would just "camp out" at the hot tubs and get really loud. You can't hear them inside the cabin, but a distraction if you are outside trying to relax or read. I did, however, love the view up and down that deck so you can people watch. Have an amazing trip

Note to self: pack tray in bottom of suitcase first, then pack suitcase..lol. :p

Yes ma'am!!! I have one with Christmas ornament designs on it, but oh we'll it has handles and will be great for running up to the lido and grabbing breakfast for me and the hubby for breakfast on the balcony.

Thanks to everyone who has posted on here. I will be on The Breeze in January with my 4 year old daughter. This will be a first for us both. Every time I think of a question I'm able to find the answer here right away. I am planning activities around her BUT I have booked a spa room so that when she wants camp carnival time I can sneak away and remember what it's like to relax. If anyone can think of something not already posted that would be helpful to me making this trip extra special for her please let me know. Otherwise, thanks again for previously posted info. I look forward to having some pics of my own like all of you have.

I created this thread for all your questions, comments, stories, pics etc about the Carnival Breeze.

Btw don't you think the interior designers did a great job with the ship?

Fiance and I are booked on the Breeze 05/04/14 for our honeymoon cruise and will be staying on the Lido Deck (#10-248). Just wondering if there is a noise factor coming from any evening activities near the pool area filtering down to the staterooms?

Thanks in advance

Hello fellow Breezers! We are booked in October on the Breeze and our balcony 8D room numbers are 8301, 8305 and 8309.

We will practically be neighbors! We are in 8323 and my parents will be in 8319. :)

Is it October yet???

Cruising Mickey, don't worry about your stateroom location, you can't hear any noise from the Lido deck unless maybe a little ancillary noise when you're sitting on your balcony. You chose the perfect location for a stateroom (as far as I'm concerned)...I'll be sailing on this cruise with you and our room is located a few doors from yours. We love staying on the Lido deck when we cruise, it's a quick walk to the buffet, Guy's Burgers, Blue Iguana and that yummy Thirsty Frog red draft and close to the forward elevators.

Key West is a great place to visit if you haven't been there before and Cozumel and Grand Cayman has something to offer for everyone. We went to Paradise Beach in Cozumel the last time we cruised, it is beautiful there and there is no high per person, all inclusive, charge. It cost us $2 each for a lounge chair and we bought snacks and drinks from the bar. In Grand Cayman, we took a shared taxi to Calico Jacks and LOVED it there.

Have a great wedding!!

Man I dont leave on my Breeze B2B for 243 days and reading all this stuff makes it feel way way way too far to wait I can hardly stand it!!!

I totally agree; but you could be in my shoes with 281 days before we head off for our pre-cruise stay in Miami and the our 6 night Breeze adventure. The waiting is absolutely driving me crazy; cant wait to do the single digit dance.

Has anyone stayed in cabin 2262? If so, do you have any pics of the balcony that you are willing to share? We normally book balconies just not coves. One in our group got a little sea-sick on our last cruise. Not sure if being close to the water will have any effect on her. Thanks for any input!

Has anyone stayed in cabin 2262? If so, do you have any pics of the balcony that you are willing to share? We normally book balconies just not coves. One in our group got a little sea-sick on our last cruise. Not sure if being close to the water will have any effect on her. Thanks for any input!

Check out cruiselinerooms dot com. I didn't see your cabin, but there are pictures of rooms near your cabin.

Happy Sailing!

Edited by MsMot

Check out cruiselinerooms dot com. I didn't see your cabin, but there are pictures of rooms near your cabin.

Happy Sailing!

Thanks. I keep checking that site but no pics of our cabin. Was hoping for a little luck from the CC folks.

My daughter has been eying the photos of the rope course. I saw a post earlier on here that mentioned the height requirements and regulations for someone to do the course alone. To me this would imply that if someone is shorter it would be OK to do the course with a parent as long as its safe. My daughter has just turned 4, but already 42.5 inches tall. Has anyone on here either personally taken their child around this age/height on the course with them, or know of someone who has? My top priority here is SAFETY!!! I have ZERO issues saying NO to her if it isn't a good idea. Just looking for a little pre-cruise advice to keep in mind for when I may be looking at those ropes only through my "mommy" eyes when really everything is perfectly fine. LOL

:confused: