Transfers Cape Liberty

Just wondering if RCCL has any transfer packages between any of the NYC airports such as JFK and LGA. I know they do for EWR but, the day we return from our cruise on EOS the airfare is significantly higher from EWR, go figure.

Surprising to find that flights are much cheaper in and out of JFK and LGA on a regular basis, any reason for that?

I'm sure they do, but I recommend going with a shuttle instead of a cruise line transfer. Gosh, I forget the amount (sorry! - I know it helps make the point!) but the RCI transfer was significantly more than what a shuttle coach would have been. We sailed in and out of Cape Liberty (Bayonne) and were heading to EWR, and were directed to our bus. Having said that, we noticed buses (coaches) lined up ready to go to all the airports, payable at the time. I think back then it was $14 pp to EWR, and we paid $21 each with the ship transfer?? Something like that.

Anyway, yes there are shuttles ready to go and when you get off the bus after disembarking the ship, there will be people to direct you, not to worry. I'm sure someone else will help you here, too.

Enjoy your cruise.

I second going with alternative transportation. You won't have any issues grabbing a cab or pre-arranging a car to pick you up.

This post is a little old, but I found some information that says transfers are available to LGA not JFK.

Also do a search on the East Coast Departure board - you are likely to find a lot more information there.

Archived