My Alaskan photobook

Tweedy

Very interesting!

Do you have a camera that specifically shoots in panoramic format, or did you do something like a stitch together feature in shooting or editing?

If you don't have a camera that shoots in panorama mode you can take several overlapping shots and stitch them together in a free program Microsoft ICE that can be downloaded to your computer. Very easy to use. The trick is remembering to take several photos of the scene and keep the elevation as similar as possible.

If you don't have a camera that shoots in panorama mode you can take several overlapping shots and stitch them together in a free program Microsoft ICE that can be downloaded to your computer. Very easy to use. The trick is remembering to take several photos of the scene and keep the elevation as similar as possible.

Yes, I know that. I was specifically asking about Tweedy had done, and she answered in an earlier post.

I had an older model Canon PNS that had a panoramic option, I've also had a PNS camera that had the stitch together option right on the camera (it presented the photo on one half of the viewscreen and you do your best to line it up on the other half and then the camera finishes it off for you), and I've also done it in editing (in Photoshop).

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice book!! You did a great job. Can you get a hard copy? I'm going to try my had at Mixbook.com for a hard copy. When were you on the Century? We were on the Millennium June 1 - June 8 and we passed the Century one night.

[quote name='Tenn4ever']Very nice book!! You did a great job. Can you get a hard copy? I'm going to try my had at Mixbook.com for a hard copy. When were you on the Century? We were on the Millennium June 1 - June 8 and we passed the Century one night.[/quote]

Thanks! My hard copy is currently sitting on my desk at work. We sailed on the Century May 20-27.

Archived