australia to singapore

mocannon

:cool:hi booked this cruise for next year (nov) i no its a long way off but hopefully some one has done it before or doing it this year can you please give any tips on what not to miss on trips thankyou :):D:p

We did Sydney to Singapore some years ago on RCCL. We stayed in Sydney for 11 days and that was totally delighful. Remember it is very hot. I think Darwin and Bali were the two hotest places I have ever been.

I would point out that Bangkok has two seasons.....extremely hot and humid....and unbearably hot and humid....but I digress.

Both Sydney and Singapore are wonderful places to spend a few days....ride an elephant in Bali, komodo dragons...not sure where you stop but it's a fascinating area of the world.

Hi mocannon,

I see you are quite new to CC - welcome!

There is a roll call for your cruise at:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1624363

The roll calls are for CC members going on a particular cruise to meet before departure. You'll find plenty of good information there and often members arrange private shore excursions for the group and special gatherings onboard and sometimes even pre-cruise.

Enjoy the roll call and your cruise :)

Ando

:cool:hi booked this cruise for next year (nov) i no its a long way off but hopefully some one has done it before or doing it this year can you please give any tips on what not to miss on trips thankyou :):D:p

Hi Mocannon

we did a 28 day cruise from Sydney to Singapore a few years ago and loved every minute of it.

If you would like to post your itinerary I am sure you will get heaps of suggestions on what to do - might be a good idea to mention what your interests are too so that you dont get hit with heaps of historical suggestions when what you want to do is sunbake on a tropical beach.

November is not that far off - I am a bit of a organised freak and dont think that 18 months is too far off either to start planning - weird I know!!

Dont be afraid to join up with other people from Cruise Critic if you see them offering a private tour that you can join - we have done that many times and had the best time in a much smaller group than the ship can offer.

Here in Australia November is the last month of Spring so it shouldn't be too hot yet.

Hope you have a fantastic time.

Regards

PKW

Archived