Another price drop

flounder315

I love early saver. Just sent the email for my 12th price drop. Another $60 will be added to my already $815.38 OBC... :D Keep checking is all I can say. Checked 3 times this morning and no drop. 4th time today was the charm...

I love early saver. Just sent the email for my 12th price drop. Another $60 will be added to my already $815.38 OBC... :D Keep checking is all I can say. Checked 3 times this morning and no drop. 4th time today was the charm...

Wow ! Mine has done nothing but go UP since I booked..

and yes I am thankful I booked at a great price...

but still hoping for a drop or two before we sail in 100 days !

I have NEVER seen a price drop!! Is this the fare viewer page? I do check that, but it is always the same or more..... blah.

Congrats to you!! :D

No I go to their website and do a fake booking, with my past guest number and picking the same room category, floor and number of guest. If I see a drop, I get a print out of the price and then send the Early saver price protection form.

Wow! That must be nice. :)

All I can say for our July 14th cruise is all 6 rooms in our group have huge price increases.

My OS is $500 more pp, and DS insides our $300 more pp.

I am comforted knowing that when I booked over a year ago....I got a good price.

Congratulations!

Mine dropped $320 and I get (supposed to get) a free upgrade! Question is how long before all that shows up on my account? Will they email me as well? Never done this before...

Mine dropped $320 and I get (supposed to get) a free upgrade! Question is how long before all that shows up on my account? Will they email me as well? Never done this before...

It should show up immediately. At least mine always have. If it has been more than a few hours I would call whoever you booked the cruise thru (PVP, TA, etc).

It should show up immediately. At least mine always have. If it has been more than a few hours I would call whoever you booked the cruise thru (PVP, TA, etc).

My email said it might take 7-10 days. Grrrrr....

if you don't mind my asking...what cabin category is best for getting these price drops? I have a cove balcony and it really hasn't dropped --- well, the military rate shows a significant drop. Would an ES rate qualify for the military rate drop as well?

Where do you log into to see about price drops?

You can check here~ http://www.carnival.com/BookingEngine/FareViewer/ just enter in all the info that pertains to you and click on the submit button (hitting enter key does not work)

Is ES is only rate you can get credits on?

Up till final payment all rates can get a reduction but after final payment only ES gets reductions~

if you don't mind my asking...what cabin category is best for getting these price drops? I have a cove balcony and it really hasn't dropped --- well, the military rate shows a significant drop. Would an ES rate qualify for the military rate drop as well?

Only if you qualify for the military rate~

Archived