error booking cruise

lovemovies

hi: our september cruise was booked by a travel agent. it was not his fault but my husband's name is written incomplete in the booking. my husband 's passport is writtenlike this: first name , his middle name and his last name and the air ticket and cruise ticket were written only with his middle and last name. should i be too worried??? im going to call HAL and the airline to explain my situation :(

Give yourself a little extra time at the airport. I had someone book a business trip air for me about a year ago and she was unaware I go by my middle name so the she booked it middle name, last name. But my DL has first name, middle name, last name. She called to change it and the airline (American) said I would have to check in at the ticket counter to get a boarding pass...they would not reissue an e-ticket with the name change. I have no idea why, but they wouldn't do it. So I had to stand in line and wait for "the next available ticket agent" to check me in (and it was just a day trip - I didn't even have luggage....maybe that was why?) and print me a boarding pass.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived