"Legend" questions...

Csnorrco

Sailing in August on the Legend....we have a few questions:

1----Does every room have a mini-fridge or just the Suites? We have a Balcony room.

2----Do all of the rooms have an ice bucket? Do I need to bring a small cooler for ice? We don't plan on keeping drinks in a cooler in the room, but like to have ice...

3----Do all of rooms have shampoo and body wash dispensers? Just making sure ---don't want to NOT bring shampoo, and then end up with none in the room!!

4---Do people on the Legend decorate their Cabin Doors? (We were on the Fascination last year and I brought fun stuff for our door....but I never saw any other room the entire cruise that was decorated. I won't bother this time if Legend Cruisers don't typically decorate.)

Thanks for your help!!!

1----Does every room have a mini-fridge or just the Suites? We have a Balcony room.

2----Do all of the rooms have an ice bucket? Do I need to bring a small cooler for ice? We don't plan on keeping drinks in a cooler in the room, but like to have ice...

3----Do all of rooms have shampoo and body wash dispensers? Just making sure ---don't want to NOT bring shampoo, and then end up with none in the room!!

4---Do people on the Legend decorate their Cabin Doors? (We were on the Fascination last year and I brought fun stuff for our door....but I never saw any other room the entire cruise that was decorated. I won't bother this time if Legend Cruisers don't typically decorate.)

Thanks for your help!!!

Yes! Yes! Yes to all questions we got off in April it is a magnificent ship!

Thanks for your help!!!

1- you will have a fridge. Just ask the room steward what they want you to do with the mini bar.

2- I've always had an ice bucket.

3- I bring my own but I'm picky.

4- I always decorate the door and cabin. It just adds a festive flair and we got lots of positive comments!

Was on the Legend in Dec. Balcony room- yes frig, yes ice bucket, yes shampoo & liquid body soap, also a small bar of soap. We decorated our door, but not many others did in our hallway. I think it just depends on the cruise as far as people decorating- some do, some don't. I had fun decorating & it made our cabin easier to find. Enjoy the Legend, make sure you are on an upper deck to go under Sunshine skyway bridge about 1.5 hrs after sail away. I really enjoyed that. Also check out the glass stairway.

Bursting at the seams with excitement over our upcoming cruise on the Legend! :D My countdown clock is ticking (thanks to the PC heroics of my teenaged daughter.... I simply cannot cut/copy/paste on my own)

I have heard so many positives about Carnival's Spirit class. My prior cruises have been on Carnival Inspiration and Carnival Paradise. Looking forward to trying a bigger ship this time. :)

I am already starting to plan my NEXT cruise on the Legend for this coming December. :rolleyes:The only available cabins for the cruise we can do are OV on Riviera deck.

Question--- do any of you have experience with OV cabins on Legend's Riviera deck?

Thanks in advance:)

Archived