Perks Promotion question

reefgirl

I'm booked on a Sept pacific coastal cruise with my family in a courtyard suite. The booking came with $75 OBC. Today I called to see if it was possible to rebook and get the perks offered in the perks promotion (which ends tomorrow). For the Haven it's a bottle of wine, chocolate covered strawberries, $50 spa credit, $75 OBC and dinner for two at Cagneys, Le Bistro and La Cuchina. The lady was very helpful and rebooked the cruise so we could get those perks (the cruise cost an extra $20, but it's definitely worth it). The problem is there is no mention of any of this on my online account or the email confirmation she sent. It just mentions the $75 OBC. So I called again and spoke with someone who told me that he sees the perks on my reservation and basically not to worry about it.

It makes me a little nervous to not have anything in writing. Should I call again and speak to someone else? Did anyone else book through this promotion and get something in writing?

I booked through this promotion. Look on your confirmation summary in the upper right hand corner under "Promo Codes." Mine says

CRUISEVT,

EASYFARE

Does yours have anything noted there? It should have something listed for promo codes. If not, I would call NCL.

Archived