Weather Updates?

stephuney

Where's the best place to get weather updates for the Caribbean and Mexico? Just read on weather.com today that I should expect thunderstorms during my travel next week. I just wonded if there is a better way to get info?

Doesn't matter ... I will still be on a cruise!!:p. But hope for good weather!

Where's the best place to get weather updates for the Caribbean and Mexico? Just read on weather.com today that I should expect thunderstorms during my travel next week. I just wonded if there is a better way to get info?

Weather .com but that is a typical forcast for the carib. dont sweat it enjoy.

like other will tell you.....the Tropics get rain quite often this time of the year but usually they are passing storms. That being said you never do know...I have found that weather underground is the best/most accurate site to use...

I use WeatherBug Elite (a paid app, but there is a free version) on my Android phone to track the weather. In addition to my home location, I add the Ports of call for my next cruise as locations that I want to track the weather for. This way I can get current conditions, a five day forecast, and even weather alerts for just about anywhere a Carnival ship may call on.

Weather updates mean nothing, unless it's a given that there's a depression or hurricane brewing. Here in Florida, there can be a forecast of rain, but it depends on what street you live on under that rain cloud.

Since weather is something you can do nothing about I would avoid looking at it right before vacation.

How stressed you will be if you see rain in your forecast for the entire week?

and the forecast are usually not accurate.

Weather updates mean nothing, unless it's a given that there's a depression or hurricane brewing. Here in Florida, there can be a forecast of rain, but it depends on what street you live on under that rain cloud.

That happens to be the case ... :p

If you have any precipitation, it would most likely be showers which don't last very long, and not an all day rain.

weather.com, accuweather, all kinds of places. I usually put together a webpage with the various ports for my cruise.

and there are always the radar loops

isaehatl.gif

Right now there is huge front draped from the Turks and Caicos all the way across the Caribbean and southern Gulf. The best place to get an idea is to find satellite maps. I use ones from the national hurricane center.

Archived