How to get to bus stop for #76 from Frihamnen

Thank you for your reply. I tried to get the Bus 76 timeline but couldn't because I could not understand Swedish. Would you be so kind to attach a copy?

Much appreciated.

Thank you for your reply. I tried to get the Bus 76 timeline but couldn't because I could not understand Swedish. Would you be so kind to attach a copy?

Much appreciated.

Use this url: Bus 76: http://sl.se/ficktid/vinter/v76.pdf Ropsten–Norra Hammarbyhamnen is the direction you want to use to get from the ship in the morning.

departures marked with —d origins from Frihamnen and not Ropsten, departure time is 13 minutes before scheduled arrival at Kungsträdgården.

However that only occurs during Monday-Friday and not Saturdays/Sundays.

Time table is only valid until June 19th this year

Thank you so much Desdichado62.

Should I use the "Sondag och helgdag" schedules for Sunday?

Also, we are planning to take bus 69 to see other parts of Stockholm. Could you please also attach the Bus 69 schedule? So sorry to bother you but I couldn't do it myself because my lack of ability to read Swedish.

Many thanks.

Thank you so much Desdichado62.

Should I use the "Sondag och helgdag" schedules for Sunday?

Also, we are planning to take bus 69 to see other parts of Stockholm. Could you please also attach the Bus 69 schedule? So sorry to bother you but I couldn't do it myself because my lack of ability to read Swedish.

Many thanks.

yes that it right. Söndag is for Sundays.

Url is the same as above but replace 72 with 69: http://sl.se/ficktid/vinter/v69.pdf

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you very much. Do you know about how long it would take on #76 from Frihamnen to Royal Palace in Gamla Stan, to get the hoho? And do you have any thoughts which of the 2 hohos are better. what are their names?

When my wife and I were there, we hooked up with another CC couple, shared a taxi to the Vasa (were about the first ones there from the ship), then took the HOHO boat over to Gamla Stan - later shared a taxi back to the ship

Pro: the taxi got us to the Vasa about an hour before the HOHO bus would have gotten us there

Con: you have to negotiate hard for the taxi ride back from Gamla Stan - most want to charge a higher fixed price, rather than using the posted metered price.

Just make sure you look at the posted fares on the side of the cabs, it is an unregulated market so you have to make sure you are getting into one of the cheaper cabs