Help with Carnival Inspiration

dadof2boys

My wife and I are taking the kids on a little weekend trip on the Inspiration this Friday and I have a question about the waterslides. I was wondering if they are up and running during embarkation day. I ask because I was just going to have them in their suits ready to go if they are.

We were on board in January and they were not running the first day. I am hoping that was due to the cold weather in January and not because they don't run them at all the first day.

Thanks for any help offered.

My wife and I are taking the kids on a little weekend trip on the Inspiration this Friday and I have a question about the waterslides. I was wondering if they are up and running during embarkation day. I ask because I was just going to have them in their suits ready to go if they are.

We were on board in January and they were not running the first day. I am hoping that was due to the cold weather in January and not because they don't run them at all the first day.

Thanks for any help offered.

They were running on embarkation day in April. The only things that weren't on were the water shooting items and the dump buckets. Water slides, however, were on. There was limited supervision supplied by Carnival that day, so keep that in mind. Have fun! :)

Archived