Cheap Quad - Allure or Oasis

FB

Have not really priced either ship before as it was always to much. I was just curious how low and interior quad would go for any week in Oct Nov or first week of Dec.

Is there any chance of getting 4 (2 Adults and 2 Kids) onboard for less than $2000 All in?

I am very flexible with dates as you can see. I also don't mind booking last minute or ahead.

Just wondered if anyone has seen prices ever go that low during this season.

Thanks

No way on Royal but you can on Carnival or Norwegian for a 7 night.:)

Yup $1600 ai for Carnival.

$1900 for NCL

$1900 for Mariner of the Seas out of Texas.

It can be had on Royal.

The lowest I've seen O or A go is $749 for the 1st & 2nd but typically they increase the 3rd 4th so that it = out in the end...

My $809 Oasis ended up being $1866 before savings certificate for 2 passengers.

You might have a chance at getting it all in for $3k but that's even pushing it :( the 1st week of December is typically the cheapest of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The lowest I've seen O or A go is $749 for the 1st & 2nd but typically they increase the 3rd 4th so that it = out in the end...

My $809 Oasis ended up being $1866 before savings certificate for 2 passengers.

You might have a chance at getting it all in for $3k but that's even pushing it :( the 1st week of December is typically the cheapest of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Allure in October I believe is $3000 ai right now for 4.

For me the ship and cruise line is not worth an extra $1000.00. For others it might be. I guess i'm not that picky.

I have enjoyed every one of my 6 cruises and they all had advantages and disadvantages but I usually pick based on price, itinerary, then cruise line. However I would really like to try these ships at some point but I'm willing to wait.

Thanks

Oct 13 Western Caribbean is the cheapest date available, however for 4 in the lowest available Quad room the price is $3446.00 US

Sorry it was Allure Dec 2nd not October $3106.00 guarantee M for 4 guests.

Compare that to Carnival Dec 2nd

Subtotal*

Total 4 Travelers: $1,236.00 *

Gov't Fees/Taxes: $396.68

Total: $1,632.68

I'm totally not here to start a war I understand the difference between Carnival and Royal and also the age difference in the Glory and Allure or Oasis and personally can't justify $1473.32 more. I would much rather sail on Allure or Oasis than Carnival but I could take 2 cruises for the price of 1.

Thank you for all your input I now have the information I need to plan my trip and get the best bang for my buck.

Have not really priced either ship before as it was always to much. I was just curious how low and interior quad would go for any week in Oct Nov or first week of Dec.

Is there any chance of getting 4 (2 Adults and 2 Kids) onboard for less than $2000 All in?

I am very flexible with dates as you can see. I also don't mind booking last minute or ahead.

Just wondered if anyone has seen prices ever go that low during this season.

Thanks

least expensive I found was oasis, next yr on Oct12th.

$2931. Start saving

Archived