Equinox Aqua Class 1577

triploverl

This is what it says on the cabin sticky:

Deck - Penthouse - Deck 11

Cabin # - 1577

Class – Aqua Class

Starboard or Port Side - Port but that didn't matter, the ship docked on either side. ;)

Bed near?(balcony or bath) – Balcony

Quiet Cabin (With comments on problems. Note if connecting. ) – the room stewards closet was directly across from our door, so we heard it shutting allot. We could hear footsteps above us on the deck all hours of the night. The cabins are not as sound proof as they are on other ships. We could here our neighbors talking and their toilet being flushed! :eek:

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – Good view.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Just nice, with a wooden table and two lounge/chairs with separate foot rests. The lounges adjust too.

Was wind a problem? No

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem?

Any specific problems with this cabin? None, except for what I mentioned above.

Any other comments? Aqua Class has many nice amenities, iced tea, fruit, canapes every day, flowers etc., but Blu restaurant wasn't what we expected, not worth the extra money. Get a regular balcony cabin and eat in the main dining room or any of the restaurants.

We didn't stay in that particular cabin, but close by. We will always sail AQ because we find Blu far superior to the main dining - quiet, delicious cuisine.

Enjoy!

This is our first AQ room. We have always been in a suite, but as our dd will not be travelling with us this we thought we would try AQ.

I wanted to ask you a question about the Blu, at breakfast do they serve a selection of cereal or it is a continental breakfast.

Thanks

This is our first AQ room. We have always been in a suite, but as our dd will not be travelling with us this we thought we would try AQ.

I wanted to ask you a question about the Blu, at breakfast do they serve a selection of cereal or it is a continental breakfast.

Thanks

We were in 1578 on the opposite side of the ship. Some early morning noise from above but it did not last long. Noise was more noticeable on the balcony but it didn't really bother us.

You order off the menu in Blu for breakfast. Lots of choices. We enjoyed Blu and the service was great. Not everything on the menu suited us but we did not go hungry.

Thanks

Blu has a full service, sit down breakfast with a wide variety of choices from eggs to smoked salmon, musili prepared at the table, freshly squeezed orange juice, good coffee and so on.

I'm sure you could get a continental breakfast, but you will likely be the only one who can eat that lightly given the choices.

Archived