Cardow Jewellers

KAWS

On our last cruise we went to Cardow and I bought a beautiful sapphire and diamond bracelet. We got home and the clasp broke. I contacted Cardow and they immediately told me to send it back and if they couldn't repair it they would replace it. Well they replaced it no problem and sent it Fed Ex back to me.

Then the clasp broke again. I'm assuming this is a manufacturer defect with this bracelet, but I contacted Cardow again. Within minutes of my email they telephoned me and told me to send back my bracelet including a receipt for the postage and they are going to refund me my money without a single hassle.

Just wanted to let everyone know just how reputable their customer service is. I have dealt with Cardow for a few years everytime we go to St. Thomas, and after this, I will continue to do so. Excellent service and prices and variety. Never had a problem before and I'm certainly not faulting them now.

• 2 weeks later...
On our last cruise we went to Cardow and I bought a beautiful sapphire and diamond bracelet. We got home and the clasp broke. I contacted Cardow and they immediately told me to send it back and if they couldn't repair it they would replace it. Well they replaced it no problem and sent it Fed Ex back to me.

Then the clasp broke again. I'm assuming this is a manufacturer defect with this bracelet, but I contacted Cardow again. Within minutes of my email they telephoned me and told me to send back my bracelet including a receipt for the postage and they are going to refund me my money without a single hassle.

Just wanted to let everyone know just how reputable their customer service is. I have dealt with Cardow for a few years everytime we go to St. Thomas, and after this, I will continue to do so. Excellent service and prices and variety. Never had a problem before and I'm certainly not faulting them now.

Cardow is our first choice for the reasons you listed.

Cardow has been our first stop in St. Thomas for years. I find their customer service to be fantastic.

My husband purchased an eternity ring for me there. The band split after years of wear, and I had it repaired. But unfortunately the repair did not hold and it split again. Well, we just happened to be in Cardow just after this, and I told them what had happened. They took the ring from me for about an hour, and fixed it perfectly. I've never had a problem since.

Personally, I wouldn't think of shopping for jewellry anywhere else in St. Thomas!

• 4 weeks later...

I am glad to hear your stories about Cardow. I purchased a diamond ring from DI in Cozumel. We contacted them a little over a year after purchase and were told it was out of warranty. I am now looking for a diamond bracelet and will definitely go to check out Cardows.

Archived