Another Brazilian Visa ?

DreaminginFlorida

Hi!

We are in the process of starting to fill out Brazilian Visa info.

I have used this thread's search engine but could not find the answer. We wil be on the Grand Princess during all our ports in Brazil (no hotels pre or post cruise). On the form it requests where and a contact phone number. I did read on a old thread to put ON BOARD and the ship's name but what do you fill in for an address and phone number?

Any and all info would be appreciated.

Thank You

Hi!

We are in the process of starting to fill out Brazilian Visa info.

I have used this thread's search engine but could not find the answer. We wil be on the Grand Princess during all our ports in Brazil (no hotels pre or post cruise). On the form it requests where and a contact phone number. I did read on a old thread to put ON BOARD and the ship's name but what do you fill in for an address and phone number?

Any and all info would be appreciated.

Thank You

Hello, this is not info, it is a suggestion: Ask your Princess cruise consultant. They should be able to tell you, or find out for you.

Have fun!

Yes, ask the cruise line, but it's really not a big deal what you put. U.S. Immigration/Customs forms ask the same info. No one will verify it. There may even be a Braziian address used by Princess (e.g., shipping agent).

Thank you for your replies.

I did call PCL and the rep. I spoke to the first time didn't know.She told me to contact the Agency we were using. I called back an hour later and the rep. that time was very helpful when I told her we were submitting on our own.She had me on hold and in 5 min. had my answers.

Now we can deliver them next week.:)

Thanks-

Archived