Packing almost done

Well 5 more sleeps till we fly out to join the Celebration. :D must say we are getting a tad excited.

Had a lovely wedding on Saturday, the rain managed to stay away for most of the day.

My son has informed me that it is pretty hot at the moment and that even the evenings have been pretty warm so he has advised that we pack plenty of light clothes. He seems to be enjoying his work Apparently he is also doing a solo cab spot now as well as the shows.

Looking forward to the whole experience and then a week in OluDeniz, even though they did have an earthquake on the 11th June.

:eek:

I am sure we will have lots of good things to report when we come back :D

So glad the wedding went well, Gizzie and everything looking great for your cruise too.

Thanks Nell, really looking forward to seeing Darren and his girlfriend. Have spoken to them a couple of times and they are pretty sure we will love it.:D

HI gizzie

Glad to hear weather held off your wedding

Just a word of warning though, my parents are in Olu deniz at the moment and it's been in the 40's all week. 46 one day !!!!

So plenty of sun lotion with big hats, unless your a lover of the heat and sun

Enjoy yourself

wendy

HI gizzie

Glad to hear weather held off your wedding

Just a word of warning though, my parents are in Olu deniz at the moment and it's been in the 40's all week. 46 one day !!!!

So plenty of sun lotion with big hats, unless your a lover of the heat and sun

Enjoy yourself

wendy

I agree totally about the hat, Wendy. I have never tolerated the heat and I mean if it goes above about 23 degrees I am not comfortable. Well this year I got my head burned in Santorini going down the donkey path :D and I had to buy a hat. I have never had one because I have really thick hair and figured I didn't need one. I actually cannot believe how much more comfortable I felt wearing the hat and was able to sit in the sun for hours while wearing it. I am glad I have found this out as we haven't gone to hot countries in the summer for many years and I feel much more confident that I could cope with the heat now :)

Well 5 more sleeps till we fly out to join the Celebration. :D must say we are getting a tad excited.

Had a lovely wedding on Saturday, the rain managed to stay away for most of the day.

My son has informed me that it is pretty hot at the moment and that even the evenings have been pretty warm so he has advised that we pack plenty of light clothes. He seems to be enjoying his work Apparently he is also doing a solo cab spot now as well as the shows.

Looking forward to the whole experience and then a week in OluDeniz, even though they did have an earthquake on the 11th June.

:eek:

I am sure we will have lots of good things to report when we come back :D

----------------------------------------------------------------

so happy you had good wedding :)

see you on board on the 25th

will you still be in your wedding togs ?:D

will get together for a chat I am sure

Stevie

(ps do not take any cardigans gonna be hot hot ):eek:

----------------------------------------------------------------

so happy you had good wedding :)

see you on board on the 25th

will you still be in your wedding togs ?:D

will get together for a chat I am sure

Stevie

(ps do not take any cardigans gonna be hot hot ):eek:

Just taking a very thin cardigan as advised by my son.Sure will see you on the 25th. hoping to wear my dress on formal night;) that is if it still fits 3 sleeps EEK!!!

A big congratulations gizzie , bet you are so looking forward to the cruise ,if turkey is that hot now cannot think what it will be like in august :eek: think I will be in the shade for all of the time :D Anyway bring back lots of good news ......

Mrs.C :)

A big congratulations gizzie , bet you are so looking forward to the cruise ,if turkey is that hot now cannot think what it will be like in august :eek: think I will be in the shade for all of the time :D Anyway bring back lots of good news ......

We've been in August to Turkey - it was hot! hot! hot! :) The good thing about the cruise, if you get too hot, you just step inside to the air con - lovely!

Thank you n we will

One and 3/4 sleeps to go, 37c in Marmaris today, goodbye rain ,welcome heat and eat :eek:

Stevie:)

(never put weight on a cruise always running around looking at sights,and for spare sunbeds ;) )

last thoughts.......

hmm .....have I/we done our API check in ?

rip off Thomson not even a proper booklet for tickets now !

err... are we driving to airport or booking taxi ???

holidays should be stress free so will leave it to beloved to sort :D

Think we are ready, though Darren gave me some last minute shopping to do for him :rolleyes: oh well you never stop being a mum.

can't wait to get away from this rain. flying from Doncaster at 10.30 am see you there :D

One and 3/4 sleeps to go,

holidays should be stress free so will leave it to beloved to sort :D

Now then Stevie , tis Mrs Deccamans holiday as well , so try to be of help ,

like carrying the drinks card and ordering them and signing the waiters receipt :cool:

Have a great time matey !

Oh and before I Forget ,Congrats also to Mr & Mrs Gizzie as well ,all the best for the future :D

Now then Stevie , tis Mrs Deccamans holiday as well , so try to be of help ,

like carrying the drinks card and ordering them and signing the waiters receipt :cool:

Have a great time matey !

Oh and before I Forget ,Congrats also to Mr & Mrs Gizzie as well ,all the best for the future :D

Aw thanks Kalos do you think Stevie will have us all laughing i do :D

Gizzie. Congratulations from us as well.

You will have a great time, I am sure Darren will have some plans in place to make it extra special. All Mum's deserve to have a fuss made of them.....:D

His solo spot was great, he has a great voice for swing, you must be so proud of him.

Thank you Kalos we will have a ball.

Thanks Mr n Mrs Jim enjoy the 40 degrees ;)

Thanks Jo, very proud of Darren, i too love his swing sets, i think for a young un he captures the style fairly well, wish he would do more but you can't always tell them ;) still its nice that he is versatile.

See you all when we get back. :D:D

A final farewell to you both, and anyone else going. Look forward to hearing all about it when you get back.......but Stevie will probably be too busy working to post ;)......saving up for the next one :eek::D:eek::D.

Archived