Other Members Info. on Hurtigruten

richws

Hi,

There were a fair number of threads about Hurtigruten before the separate category was established, including many answers to specific questions about cabins, excursions etc.. from myself & other members.

Many of these can be accessed by doing a search of posts from my user name "richws"

Fair winds & weather

Richard

All threads that had "Hurtigruten" in the title are still available in this category, by changing the "Display option" at the bottom of the main page (by default it is set to "100 days" and most threads are older than that).

If you had other threads that didn't have "Hurtigruten" in the title, maybe you can work it out with the admins to have them move to here?

All threads that had "Hurtigruten" in the title are still available in this category, by changing the "Display option" at the bottom of the main page (by default it is set to "100 days" and most threads are older than that).

If you had other threads that didn't have "Hurtigruten" in the title, maybe you can work it out with the admins to have them move to here?

Thanks, hadn't spotted the post age filter:o

Most of the posts I have done were in other's threads where I responded to others questions as you do also.:)

Archived