Anyone taken Canada Fall cruise?

I checked but couldn t find any recent threads re this one.

Interested in Fall 2013,,,any port info and shore excursions to share?

Weather info,likes and dislikes? Thinking of Montreal to Boston.Will plan on extra day before embarkation in Montreal.

Thanks for any help.:)

I cruised on the Sojourn from Quebec to NYC last year. However, living in the NE and spending summers in Nova Scotia as a child, I stayed onboard the whole time, so can't help much. There were some autumnal colors and the lobster was great!!

I sailed this itinerary on another cruise line.

Could you please list your ports and the date of your cruise as that will be help to provide you with input.

Keith

We plan to do one then but haven't selected yet. Waiting to see what Seabourn comes out with. I don't think all of the are out???

We plan to do one then but haven't selected yet. Waiting to see what Seabourn comes out with. I don't think all of the are out???

Great Minds think alike (:D). We too have been waiting for the fall 2013 itineraries for the Canada/New England cruises.

Irene and I would love to see you guys again---hope that does not scare you away.

-Barry

Last September, we took Sojourn from NYC to Quebec City. All-in-all, it was not one of my favorite cruises as we had very rough weather forcing us to stay an extra night in Halifax. Boston was nice and my first visit. Bar Harbour was very quaint but not much to do but we did enjoy walking around. Unfortunately, we saw very little color change as it occurred later last year. Ironically, we saw the most color change on the shuttle from the dock to the airport in Quebec and it was nice. Seabourn was great as usual.

We are doing the cruise leaving Boston for Montreal on Oct. 9. Hope the weather is better. I want to visit PEI and Quebec and Montreal and perhaps see some color. We've booked midships cabins and will take a lot of bonine. Hope that does the trick.

Written to the sound of firecrackers. Is this in celebration of the end of school or early Independence Day?

We are doing the cruise leaving Boston for Montreal on Oct. 9. Hope the weather is better. I want to visit PEI and Quebec and Montreal and perhaps see some color. We've booked midships cabins and will take a lot of bonine. Hope that does the trick.

Written to the sound of firecrackers. Is this in celebration of the end of school or early Independence Day?

More like Canadian Thanks Giving Weekend Oct 9th.:eek:

Always smart to be prepared for some rough seas.

On this itinerary you may have perfectly smooth seas, moderate seas or some periods of rough seas. You just never know.

Same goes with weather in port. Could be sunny and warm, or a little cool or rainy.

It's a great cruise with ports that are easy to see on your own or on a tour or both.

Quebec is charming.

Keith

I am waiting as well. does anyone know when they will be coming out?

Thanks,

Nancy

Since I m just in the planning stages for next year,,,

Have a great,,,SMOOTH,,,cruise,,,

Archived