Norway Fjords Cruise Photos

Tink1987

Lovely photos. How did you get the one of Azura with ropes away in Flamm? If you were on land you had missed the ship?

Glad you enjoyed the 'Glasshouse' burger and chips' we did too and I've got that photo lol

Love Azura, love the fjords, looks like you had a great time... you are a young couple, what do your friends say when you say you've been cruising? Have you converted any of them yet? I'm trying to convert my 26 yr old son and fiancee, would like to see them marry onboard, lol, but their not having it so far!:rolleyes:

Fab photos!

We were on same cruise - brings back good memories!

Don't know when our next cruise will be now. Had booked a Californian Coastal with Princess for next May, but on really looking at it we realised it was a long way and a lot of money for just a week. So cancelled Cruise and booked a land tour going to West Coast of US - loads more places and sites and for 15 days which is more sensible after a 13hr flight!! Ofcourse only bed and breakfast but all tours and entrance to parks etc included so makes up for that a bit and its pretty cheap to eat in US. Shall miss Sindhu tho!!

Lovely photos. How did you get the one of Azura with ropes away in Flamm? If you were on land you had missed the ship?

Glad you enjoyed the 'Glasshouse' burger and chips' we did too and I've got that photo lol

Love Azura, love the fjords, looks like you had a great time... you are a young couple, what do your friends say when you say you've been cruising? Have you converted any of them yet? I'm trying to convert my 26 yr old son and fiancee, would like to see them marry onboard, lol, but their not having it so far!:rolleyes:

My husband (well finance then)and I went on our first cruise when we were 20 and 22, we caught the cruising bug!!

Thank you - I'm not sure which one you mean sorry? We were off the boat until around 30 minutes before the departure time so perhaps they had released the ropes? We do edit them though, so it may be I've even edited the ropes out lol!

I don't think we have converted anyone unfortuneatly :-( I think a lot of our friends still have the stigma about it being a retirement holiday! And it's so not like that.

When are they thinking of getting married? Perhaps they should do a shorter cruise to see if they do like it?

Fab photos!

We were on same cruise - brings back good memories!

Don't know when our next cruise will be now. Had booked a Californian Coastal with Princess for next May, but on really looking at it we realised it was a long way and a lot of money for just a week. So cancelled Cruise and booked a land tour going to West Coast of US - loads more places and sites and for 15 days which is more sensible after a 13hr flight!! Ofcourse only bed and breakfast but all tours and entrance to parks etc included so makes up for that a bit and its pretty cheap to eat in US. Shall miss Sindhu tho!!

Thank you C! :-)

The West Coast tour sounds fantastic, that's what we are doing in December 2013/Jan 2014 for 4 weeks for my boyfriends 30th. Cannot wait! And as you say, it is cheap to eat in the US so you still make your spending money go a long way.

Thanks for sharing, lovely photos, we want to go on Azura next and to the Fjords!!

Do you think its suitable for children?

Thank you very much - the Fjords really are stunning, I can't recommend it enough!

I think it is, I don't have children myself but the kids clubs looked great. Everyone we spoke to who had children seemed really happy with the facilities! Sorry I can't help further.

Lovely pictures, thank you. We are going there on Oceana's Grand Event cruise in 9 days time, so we can see what we're in for. Beautiful.

Brian

Thank you very much Brian!

That will be lovely on the Oceana, the grand event cruises do look amazing.

Have a fantastic time!

Thanks for sharing these fantastic photos. I am off to the fjords in 4 weeks, hope we get some good weather for photos!

Seeing your pics has also made me want to try Azura one of these days, much better than any I've seen previously.

Thanks for sharing these fantastic photos. I am off to the fjords in 4 weeks, hope we get some good weather for photos!

Seeing your pics has also made me want to try Azura one of these days, much better than any I've seen previously.

Thank you very much, that means a lot!

Enjoy the Fjords, the scenery is breathtaking! :)

Archived