Nacho & Cynthia Tour?

Csnorrco

Hello!

I have booked Nacho & Cynthia for a land tour of Altun Ha, the Baboon Sanctuary, and lunch. I read many good reviews of his tours and I talked with him on the phone and found him to be delightful. My husband is worried that ---since he is not an official Carnival Excursion---we will miss the ship if we go on this tour. Can anyone give me a review of your tour with Nacho and how he was about getting you back on time? I must admit I am also a little nervous since I have read many reviews saying that you should ALWAYS go on a Carnival Excursion in Belize. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Hello!

I have booked Nacho & Cynthia for a land tour of Altun Ha, the Baboon Sanctuary, and lunch.......... in Belize. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Unfortunately you have posted this in the Roatan Honduras forum..... I guess sometimes that happens at 2:07 in the morning :D

I agree, I was confused, I thought I was in the Roatan forum, had to take a second look. No problem, you will have a great day with Nacho and Cynthia but they are in Belize. Be sure to include your phone number as Nacho will personally call you and you can work out all the details. We had a great day with them the 1st week of June and even though Carnival cut our day short by 1 hour, Nacho was very mindful of the time and made sure that we were back to the ship on time.

I agree, I was confused, I thought I was in the Roatan forum, had to take a second look. No problem, you will have a great day with Nacho and Cynthia but they are in Belize. Be sure to include your phone number as Nacho will personally call you and you can work out all the details. We had a great day with them the 1st week of June and even though Carnival cut our day short by 1 hour, Nacho was very mindful of the time and made sure that we were back to the ship on time.

Thanks for your reply....even though I was in the wrong Forum!! We are very excited about touring with Nacho and Cynthia and have been assured by many that we will not miss the ship!!

Archived