Need Advice Quick! Best GS on Elation??

We are looking to upgrade from an OV to a Grand Suite. Carnival shows only cabins Forward, Upper Deck. I'd rather have AFT but I'm thinking if that's all it shows, that's all that is available? I'm going to ask the PVP, just in case.

That said, are there any GS cabins in this location better than another?

And, any thoughts on GS in general on the Elation will be welcome. We'll have 3 gals in the room. I'm thinking it will be just swell!!!! :D

Thanks!

We had a grand suite on the Elation but I cannot remember the room #. It was a wonderfull room and the balcony was great. This ship does not have alot of balcony cabins and some that I saw had some obstructed views which I would not have liked. So becarefull when choosing.

We had a grand suite on the Elation but I cannot remember the room #. It was a wonderfull room and the balcony was great. This ship does not have alot of balcony cabins and some that I saw had some obstructed views which I would not have liked. So becarefull when choosing.

Actually it has no balcony categorys .. you have to jump to a suite on this ship if you want a balcony. And yep, the cheapest suites, are obstructed. Really seems like a waste, unless you go to a grand suite.

Actually it has no balcony categorys .. you have to jump to a suite on this ship if you want a balcony. And yep, the cheapest suites, are obstructed. Really seems like a waste, unless you go to a grand suite.

Thanks, yes, we're going with a Grand Suite so there should be no "obstructed" views. It's a chunk of change compared to OV's....since this ship has no "balconies" only Suites but we're gonna splurge!

Archived