Platinum & Diamond Cruisers from recent voyages: How was the VIFP on your ship?

Sailfish

People are complaining about having to use the free drink in the MDR. I'll go eat there and have a Bloody Mary :D, and maybe breakfest:eek:

I am with you...I do not care where I have to go to get it.... :)

Just off the Paradise on Monday. Letter with free drink coupon at bottom in room for me at embarkation. GD got her free drink coupon later (she is not yet platnium). We redeemed in MDR at lunch, but they had someone at MDR entrance and were asking who was there for drinks only. So they were not requiring that you actually eat in the dining room (but that could be because the MDR was slammed).

Gift was the binoculars. Only a four night cruise so no past guest party.

Did get a bag of laundry done and it came back within 24 hours and was neatly folded in the same bag I sent out.

Also got the Paradise 2012 pin. Very nice but really, what do you do with them?

• 4 months later...

If you are Diamond and use the one time upgrade, do you get to pick your upgrade cabin??? If so, can you choose any cabin in that category....So, if going from a 4a to an outside, can you choose the highest category outside, like a 6e??????

If you are Diamond and use the one time upgrade, do you get to pick your upgrade cabin??? If so, can you choose any cabin in that category....So, if going from a 4a to an outside, can you choose the highest category outside, like a 6e??????

We went from a 6a to an 8c and I've heard of others picking even better....we just like the location of the 8c

Archived