Does anyone have photos of the new sail & sign cards?

Please explain to my why there is a 23 post thread on the appearance of the new cards. Why do some many people care?

DON

For some of us, it adds to the overall cruise experience. And yes, I do care what they look like. I keep them as souvenirs and turn them into refrigerator magnets.

Why does it matter if it is important to me or anyone else? Many people get upset about chair hogs-that affects their cruise experience. I personally could care less. Same difference.

Here is a real one - Diamond AND Milestone (50). Tom is currently on the Liberty

i-9LkS9gs-L.jpg

It looks like they lose the Logo on Milestone sailings.

Interesting. It looks so different from the other cards!

That one is unique.

I'm not sure if it is sparkly enough. Trying to figure out if I should dare try to apply some of this to mine. :D

51z6R9dWoGL._SS500_.jpg

GO FOR IT!!!!!! Of course it may rub off and just annoy you in the long run!!

When I booked my cruise I did so for a vacation. The more I read CC the more I think this will be worse than being at work. We have the different colors of card to worry about, how will the crew address me, and so on. I am wondering if I will have a certain color or style of shower curtain to indicate the amount of tips I left on past cruises. :rolleyes:

Ah, screw it, I'm on vacation and none of this silly stuff makes a difference to me and doesn't impact MY cruise. I wonder why these trivial things seem to be so important to their vacation.

When I booked my cruise I did so for a vacation. The more I read CC the more I think this will be worse than being at work. We have the different colors of card to worry about, how will the crew address me, and so on. I am wondering if I will have a certain color or style of shower curtain to indicate the amount of tips I left on past cruises. :rolleyes:

Ah, screw it, I'm on vacation and none of this silly stuff makes a difference to me and doesn't impact MY cruise. I wonder why these trivial things seem to be so important to their vacation.

It is silly and very much not in the spirit of Carnival to be elitist.

Archived