Any Sydney Hotels with Day Room Facitilies?

Despite lengthy research... I am still struggling to find a day room at a Sydney hotel in mid January.

We will disembark the ship around the customary 09:00am time, and our flight home to the UK is not until 10:30pm.

In the past we have booked a hotel day room and found it worked very well, freeing us up for the day before returning to the room for a relax, shower and change of clothes prior to heading over to the airport.

If all fails, we can shower and change at the airport but would much prefer to book a room if possible.

Anyone any hotel suggestions??

Cheers

Despite lengthy research... I am still struggling to find a day room at a Sydney hotel in mid January.

We will disembark the ship around the customary 09:00am time, and our flight home to the UK is not until 10:30pm.

In the past we have booked a hotel day room and found it worked very well, freeing us up for the day before returning to the room for a relax, shower and change of clothes prior to heading over to the airport.

If all fails, we can shower and change at the airport but would much prefer to book a room if possible.

Anyone any hotel suggestions??

Cheers

I hope I'm wrong for your sake Katie but it's not something I've ever seen here for many years. Hopefully a Sydney local may know of a hotel that offers day rooms (and that's not also out at the airport).

pete

I hope I'm wrong for your sake Katie but it's not something I've ever seen here for many years. Hopefully a Sydney local may know of a hotel that offers day rooms (and that's not also out at the airport).

pete

Thank you for your response. I have now received a quote from an airport hotel which will accommodate us until 6pm which is a start!! We would much rather use a hotel closer to the harbour if possible but realise that comprimise may be the key. I will continue with my quest.....:)

If you are getting into the OPT there is hotel directly opposite the ship that we stayed in for the day. Its called the Old Sydney Holiday Inn, i think the rate is about $150 for the day. We checked out at 5, but i`m sure it wouldnt be much higher. Its that close to the terminal you can literally just cross the road and your there! :)

You can't beat the Old Sydney HI in The Rocks district for location. I don't know if they offer day rates but given the large number of cruisers looking for exactly that at the end of their cruises it would be a smart move. I would contact them direct and negotiate!

KBC do u mind telling us what they r charging u for this?

Certainly - The Holiday Inn (Airport) quoted $120 with a 6pm checkout. I have now received a further quote from the Sydney Hilton for $124 with a 5pm checkout. I think I will go for the latter one and hope for a late checkout. :p

Thank you very much to those who took the time to reply to my query. :)

Certainly - The Holiday Inn (Airport) quoted $120 with a 6pm checkout. I have now received a further quote from the Sydney Hilton for $124 with a 5pm checkout. I think I will go for the latter one and hope for a late checkout. :p

Thank you very much to those who took the time to reply to my query. :)

Gee Katie, $124 for a day room at the Hilton is a great rate so you would be wise to choose that one. It's not even that much of a walk up from the OPT depending on how much luggage you have, but definitely a very cheap cab ride. If it still exists and you have a chance, go down and have a look at the Marble Bar (under the Hilton).

pete

Gee Katie, $124 for a day room at the Hilton is a great rate so you would be wise to choose that one. It's not even that much of a walk up from the OPT depending on how much luggage you have, but definitely a very cheap cab ride. If it still exists and you have a chance, go down and have a look at the Marble Bar (under the Hilton).

pete

Thanks Pete, we will check the marble Bar out. :)

Cheers....

Thank's for telling us the price KBC. What time is check-in? Kay

Hi Kay.

Just received confirmation of the booking AU$124 - 9am until 6pm. This suits us perfectly and very handy for Westfield shopping!!.

Cheers :)

Archived