Ruby Shopping

cruisercr

Yes, sundries plus duty free

Do you remember if they had a big t-shirt sale (t-shirts of all the Princess ports)? I remember on one ship (think the Star?) they had a 3/$15 or maybe even 3/$10, but they were good quality shirts and better than you could get onshore. Thanks in advance! :)

Do you remember if they had a big t-shirt sale (t-shirts of all the Princess ports)? I remember on one ship (think the Star?) they had a 3/$15 or maybe even 3/$10, but they were good quality shirts and better than you could get onshore. Thanks in advance! :)
Yes, every cruise I've been on has had a big t-shirt sale. It's usually port related t-shirts. I think it's 3/$10 or something like that. There's also a huge sale held in one of the dining rooms with great deals on pashminas, t-shirts, logo stuff, bags, etc.

I have taken 4 RCCL cruises including the Adventure of the Seas. I loved the Promanade/shopping in the middle of the ship. Does the Ruby have a similar shopping area on board?

While the Ruby Princess does have shopping in its Piazza, please be aware that it's not like the AOS' Royal Promenade... much more compact.

While the Ruby Princess does have shopping in its Piazza, please be aware that it's not like the AOS' Royal Promenade... much more compact.
The shops are on decks 6 and 7 around the stairway, not in one long walkway.

The shops are on decks 6 and 7 around the stairway, not in one long walkway.

And not as many of them as on a RCCL promenade.

The port tee-shirts in these shops are usually two for $20 (but buying only one is around $13). These are for ports on the current itinerary.

The ones in the "yard sales" held once per cruise in a dining room are from past itineraries that the ship will not be on again soon. Prices will be lower on those port tees. Can be a good way to pick up some at a bargain price for a future cruise you will be taking.

Archived