Legends Limousine car service

Aosborn

Has anyone used Legends car service for airport to NYC transfers or sight seeing? Im considering using them for transfers and sight seeing the day we return back to the cruise port. We have a 5:30pm flight out of EWR and thought about having them pick us up at the cruise port and tour us around the city until it was time to head to the airport.

• 1 month later...

No responses has me a little worried. I was pretty much set on using them. They said they would have car seats for the kids and would pick us up from the cruise port for $81.00 transfer to EWR. Before heading to the airport they said they would tour us around Manhattan for $35.00/hr stopping as much as we want and for as long as we want. Sounds pretty reasonable.

What terminal are you coming in to?

Legends is based in Brooklyn, so I would think they'd be fine for picking up at the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal. I used to use them for JFK and EWR from Brooklyn and they've been ok.

Had one issue with them once where they sent a minivan to JFK to pick up 5 people, but the back seat was removed so it could only hold 4 + driver :rolleyes:. The terminal is only a 5 minute drive from their base in park slope, so if something like that does happen to you it would be a quick fix.

I've never heard of a car service that has a car seat available, though they are required to install one you provide. I would double check that with them in advance.

The only time I would be worried is if any car/limo service required payment up front. Most of them are reliable and need your business. Being NYC, there are always several options, so make up a "Plan B" just in case "Plan A" doesn't work out.

Archived