Thank you to all who write cruise reviews with attached photos!

DJ56

:) I just want to THANK EVERYONE who has taken the time to write a review and attach photos. I just wrote my first review and posted photos from my May 27-June 3rd, 2012 cruise on the Carnival Victory. I truly had no idea how many hours one puts into writing a detailed review with photos. Since I thoroughly enjoy reading the reviews here on Cruise Critic I thought I needed to write one myself. WOW!! The hours and evenings it took to do this.... however, I too got some positive feedback which made it all worth while. SO A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE WHO TAKE THE TIME OUT OF YOUR BUSY SCHEDULES TO WRITE YOUR REVIEWS AND POST PHOTOS!! :)

:) I just want to THANK EVERYONE who has taken the time to write a review and attach photos. I just wrote my first review and posted photos from my May 27-June 3rd, 2012 cruise on the Carnival Victory. I truly had no idea how many hours one puts into writing a detailed review with photos. Since I thoroughly enjoy reading the reviews here on Cruise Critic I thought I needed to write one myself. WOW!! The hours and evenings it took to do this.... however, I too got some positive feedback which made it all worth while. SO A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE WHO TAKE THE TIME OUT OF YOUR BUSY SCHEDULES TO WRITE YOUR REVIEWS AND POST PHOTOS!! :)

I second that!

Absolutely...picture reviews are the best. I have written two picture reviews and though they take up a significant amount of time, I enjoy doing it. It's like I am obsessed with cruising. I really enjoy reading other's reviews too.

Good post and I agree!

It really is time consuming... Some of the folks out there can REALLY

write great reviews!

I've kind of made a pack with myself that I'm going to do one of my next cruise no matter how poorly of a job I do! :p

Well said and I feel the exact same way. After reading countless reviews, I did my first review last month for my cruise on the Liberty and even though time consuming, it was definitely rewarding and I got to relive my cruise all over again through my pictures.

I love them too. Have thought about doing them over our up comming cruises but can't figure out how to post the big pics that come across on CC. When I load pics they are really small.

Thanks to all that do.

Well said and I feel the exact same way. After reading countless reviews, I did my first review last month for my cruise on the Liberty and even though time consuming, it was definitely rewarding and I got to relive my cruise all over again through my pictures.

I just looked at your review today! My next cruise will be on the Liberty 2013. I sailed on the Liberty last year too! My daughter and I stayed at the Intercontinental in Miami, however, our room did not look like yours at all. Have they recently remodeled??? Well I sure did enjoy your review. Thanks for posting it!!

I am always checking the boards for new cruise reviews 'with lots of pics'. It doesn't even matter if I have been on that ship/itinerary or am planning to be there. Just love re-living someone else's cruise until I can experience my own.

Plus, I always seem to pick up a useful bit of advice or information from each review.

Keep them coming... Please and thank you!

I have a cruise with family coming up VERY soon and I am hoping that my Amazing Big Sis will create/post one of these entertaining, picture-heavy reviews of our cruise. She is just the type that would do it! (computer savvy and people-friendly with a NICE camera)

I'm keeping my fingers crossed because I just know her review would be amazing!

I just looked at your review today! My next cruise will be on the Liberty 2013. I sailed on the Liberty last year too! My daughter and I stayed at the Intercontinental in Miami, however, our room did not look like yours at all. Have they recently remodeled??? Well I sure did enjoy your review. Thanks for posting it!!

I use Picassa Web Albums (google). You can upload all your pictures, then copy and paste the links into the editor here to post.

I wrote a post showing you how here.

We just got back off the Victory and had been planning the trip since November of last year. I loved reading all the reviews and seeing pictures. I'll be honest, it didnt even have to be a review of where I was going, I just love reading what people do in different places and check out their pics. I am still in the middle of my review and am really enjoying reliving everything as I type. I agree, it is time consuming but hopefully one person will get one idea of something different and it will be worth it.

Connie

PAST CRUISES:

Celebrity Solstice 6/26/09 Eastern Mediterranean

Carnival Conquest 08/10/10 Eastern Caribbean

Carnival Victory 06/10/12 Southern Caribbean

Archived