On Board Credit

kyrn

We booked our Alaska cruise during the "big sales" event RC had several weeks ago. We are supposed to receive onboard credit for our cruise. How we do know or how can we tell this has been added to our account?

We booked our Alaska cruise during the "big sales" event RC had several weeks ago. We are supposed to receive onboard credit for our cruise. How we do know or how can we tell this has been added to our account?

Call them up and ask them to email you a copy of the booking invoice :) It should be listed on the invoice.

Sometimes, an OBC won't show until you are ONBOARD.....since it's an onboard credit, you aren't entitled to it until you're on the ship!

Any OBC I have ever received from or purchased from RCI showed up on the booking invoice.

If the OBC is from a TA, what you said may be true. I have no idea because I do not use TA's.

Your initial invoice may not show it. It's usually added a few days later. There will a code showing the amount of the OBC. Call and ask if it shows on your booking and ask for a current invoice. If the OBC credit is from a TA it won't show up on your invoice. It's usually posted a couple days into the cruise. Check with Guest Relations to verify that the correct amount of OBC has been applied.

Archived