Has anyone heard that SB wont be going to Canada

like in 2012...???

I spoke to agent from internet cruise site,,and asked WHY this cruise NOT on website?? Know they havent been up on SB site,,BUT,,,asked her to check.She said "not doing this cruise next yr."

Acc.to SB,,when asked,,,have "no info till 2013 up"...WOW..how helpful.

Anyone have info...have hold on SS and want to check SB BEFORE....running out of time....!!!!!!!!!:confused::mad:

like in 2012...???

I spoke to agent from internet cruise site,,and asked WHY this cruise NOT on website?? Know they havent been up on SB site,,BUT,,,asked her to check.She said "not doing this cruise next yr."

Anyone have info...have hold on SS and want to check SB BEFORE....running out of time....!!!!!!!!!:confused::mad:

I haven't heard that at all, but late next week the new itineraries should be released.:eek:

like in 2012...???

Do you mean 2013? I see cruises into Canada in Sept/Oct 2012.

Also September 2013 Sojourn sail to Montreal

in Sept 2013,,but can t find it on any site...where did you see that?

Guess I ll have to wait for another week,,,will cancel my SS hold till then...HOPE on SB site ,,THEN,,,am getting impatient...keep telling me SOON,,then not posted...whew:(

The Sojourn sails from Dover England On September 3 2013 to Montreal. On the UK website look at September 2013 sailings, if it is not on the USA site try signing into seabourn as UK resaident.

Archived