I've created a monster!!!

SE NC

First let me say my sister and BIL love the beautiful mountains of NC. In fact they have 2 vacation cabins in the mountains. The reason for for me sharing this is they are mountain vacation folks and so much not beach (although they like the beach) people!

A few months ago. I told my DS and BIL we had booked another cruise and they should go with us. I couldn't believe they said yes! Sooooo, a couple of months ago they experienced their first cruise and loved it!

Now this week the bride and I booked a cruise on the Dream for next April. I just called my dear sister and told her that we would be leaving tomorrow morning to meet them at their mountain cabin for the July 4th holidays. I mention that we had booked a cruise for next April and did she think they might want to go. She said call and book us now and we will give you a check when you get to the mountains. I asked her if she wanted to know what ship we were sailing and where we were going!?! She said....and I quote...."I don't care, we are going cruising!!!!"

Has a cruise monster been created or what!!!! :D:D:D

I put together a girls cruse with my sister, her daughter and Mother in 2008, they all are now addicted, my sister is really addicted. It's fun to have people go with you for sure. So glad they love Cruising and you all will have a blast in April

My parents always go to their property in north Georgia too. I have also created monsters this last May. We got back from the Valor and they instantly booked the Breeze with us. :) LOVE that they LOVE it...

And to top it off they are already spoiled balcony snobs....

Archived