Quick question on drinks

Markmom18

One ticket.

I don't really look at the prices but I do remember that you save a little using the tickets as long as you aren't buying the specialty drinks.

I like to buy the tickets and put a famous persons name as the sender. They deliver the tickets the first night at dinner.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

[quote name='Markmom18'][B]I guess I wasn't quite clear with my question. I know the drink coupons (of 4) is $24.99. I'd like to know what the price is for a single vodka & cranberry cocktail?[/B][/QUOTE]

24.99? I thought the drink coupons were 23.00.
I believe vodka and cranberry is a 6.75 drink like rum and coke. Now if you want a top shelf vodka in that or a double shot it will be more.
And the I believe he person who said 24.99 was jut playing with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[B]Yes, I did look up my copy of the drink coupons, and they are $23.00. I just vaguely remember them being $20-something for 4. Anywhooo...I was just curious if my coupon would cover the total cost. I don't go for the DOD, too expensive for cheapie me :o Thanks for answering my question.[/B]

[quote name='WinnipegCruiser']One ticket.

I don't really look at the prices but I do remember that you save a little using the tickets as long as you aren't buying the specialty drinks.

I like to buy the tickets and put a famous persons name as the sender. They deliver the tickets the first night at dinner.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2[/quote]

What happens if you don't go to the diningroom the first night, where or when do your tickets get delivered to you?

[quote name='Sargent_Schultz']It depends on your choice of vodka, if you have a choice.

Various bar menus:
[URL]http://www.zydecocruiser.net/Carnival-Bar-Menu/CarnivalCruiseBarMenu.htm[/URL]

Looks like $4.75-$7.50[/quote]

[B]Thank you so much, that quite the bar list :)[/B]

I missed the first night of dining because I went to the Steakhouse. I went to guest services and asked where my coupons were. I was able to get them the next day at lunch. Just make sure you stop by the dining room if you do not go there the first night.

Archived